Foxx and Crossbreed

Discussion in 'Holsters and Cases' started by brannon67, Jun 3, 2012.

1. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

I noticed that the Foxx and Crossbreed holsters are designed and look alot alike. Which is the best?:confused:

2. thinkricky

thinkricky Member Supporter

If I am not mistaken. Foxx is a brand that makes crossbreed holsters.

3. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

Crossbreed invented the "hybrid holster". Foxx offers a similar product. Two different brands...

I have a crossbreed, really comfortable!!! Difference is slight changes in design, leather options (mine is horse hide), the clips for crossbreed are custom made and they have several options for different clips. I do not know much about Foxx.

4. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Ok Thanks guys. I think Crossbreed it is then.

5. bfish

bfish Member

Yeah I've got the super tuck in horse hide. After a concert I was out dancing night before last for several hours with it on and no one ever knew and it never caused a problem. I love my crossbreed

6. brannon67

brannon67 New Member

Cool, I will order one soon. Thanks for the help.

7. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Another Crossbreed satisfied customer here too. I was at a kids birthday party at a roller rink and my wife had to pat me down to tell that I was carrying. :cool:
    If you are on a budget and willing to do a little work, another option is the "Old Faithful" brand
    http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/molded-holster-kit-forward-cant/
    Same design/options just less expensive and faster turnaround time. I just ordered 2 last week.

8. Gitty-up-Glock

Gitty-up-Glock New Member

9. EvilD

EvilD New Member

I've owned both, Foxx is heavier leather and half the price. I'll be going to Foxx for my next one also.

10. elroyyboy

elroyyboy Ruthless Overlord

Cannot speak to quality of crossbreed, but I love my Foxx holster. I'm left handed and have difficulty finding holsters. I emailed back and forth w Foxx and got my holster in about 3 business days. Put some moleskin inside where it was rubbing me and it's great.

Highly recommend Foxx! And... Price is great, 1/2 of crossbreed. Spend the saved $$ on ammo.

11. pickledllamas

pickledllamas New Member

Just got my Foxx in the mail today. Ordered it Friday.....very fast. Carrying G-22. Haven't made it out of the house with it yet. Seems like a simple, sturdy, well made product.

I'll follow-up and maybe add a pic or two in a couple days.

12. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forum pickledllamas! Would love to see those pics. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

13. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Welcome pickeldllamas. I had a foxx holster for my 17, sent it back because I felt it was too big to conceal, I'm not a big guy though. Should've kept it cause I bought a 23 1 month later. I'll end up getting another eventually.

14. chuy293

chuy293 New Member

I just received my Foxx holster for my G26 4th gen. This holster is great. Feels perfect about 4 o'clock. Quality is outstanding!

15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Welcome pickledllamas! Enjoy the forum and your new holster!! I have onr for my SR9, Love it!

16. I'm not a fan of either Crossbreed or Foxx honestly. There are other options out there that are more comfortable and sturdy with a lower print factor that come in the same price range. But thats the great thing about this sport, we have lots of options and theres different things for different people.

17. macwhite4265

macwhite4265 New Member

I ordeded a foxX holster and its great. And for the money you cant beat it. Thanks again Ray for such a great product.

18. Glock897

Glock897 Member

Ordered your new FoxX Trap holster today. This will be my second FoxX holster. I love my hybrid holster. Very comfortable.