Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Crossbreed invented the "hybrid holster". Foxx offers a similar product. Two different brands...

I have a crossbreed, really comfortable!!! Difference is slight changes in design, leather options (mine is horse hide), the clips for crossbreed are custom made and they have several options for different clips. I do not know much about Foxx.

·
Registered
546 Posts
Yeah I've got the super tuck in horse hide. After a concert I was out dancing night before last for several hours with it on and no one ever knew and it never caused a problem. I love my crossbreed

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
Another Crossbreed satisfied customer here too. I was at a kids birthday party at a roller rink and my wife had to pat me down to tell that I was carrying. :cool:
If you are on a budget and willing to do a little work, another option is the "Old Faithful" brand
http://oldfaithfulholsters.com/molded-holster-kit-forward-cant/
Same design/options just less expensive and faster turnaround time. I just ordered 2 last week.

·
Registered
723 Posts
I've owned both, Foxx is heavier leather and half the price. I'll be going to Foxx for my next one also.

·
Ruthless Overlord
181 Posts
Cannot speak to quality of crossbreed, but I love my Foxx holster. I'm left handed and have difficulty finding holsters. I emailed back and forth w Foxx and got my holster in about 3 business days. Put some moleskin inside where it was rubbing me and it's great.

Highly recommend Foxx! And... Price is great, 1/2 of crossbreed. Spend the saved $$ on ammo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just got my Foxx in the mail today. Ordered it Friday.....very fast. Carrying G-22. Haven't made it out of the house with it yet. Seems like a simple, sturdy, well made product.

I'll follow-up and maybe add a pic or two in a couple days.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum pickledllamas! Would love to see those pics. I hope you enjoy yourself here.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Welcome pickeldllamas. I had a foxx holster for my 17, sent it back because I felt it was too big to conceal, I'm not a big guy though. Should've kept it cause I bought a 23 1 month later. I'll end up getting another eventually.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just received my Foxx holster for my G26 4th gen. This holster is great. Feels perfect about 4 o'clock. Quality is outstanding!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Just got my Foxx in the mail today. Ordered it Friday.....very fast. Carrying G-22. Haven't made it out of the house with it yet. Seems like a simple, sturdy, well made product.

I'll follow-up and maybe add a pic or two in a couple days.
Welcome pickledllamas! Enjoy the forum and your new holster!! I have onr for my SR9, Love it!

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
I'm not a fan of either Crossbreed or Foxx honestly. There are other options out there that are more comfortable and sturdy with a lower print factor that come in the same price range. But thats the great thing about this sport, we have lots of options and theres different things for different people.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I ordeded a foxX holster and its great. And for the money you cant beat it. Thanks again Ray for such a great product.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Gitty-up-Glock said:
Heres a link to what other forum members have to say about my holsters: http://www.glockforum.com/forum/f28/foxx-holsters-introduction-2229/
My holsters are of great quality, offer the same gaurantee at half the price! Also my orders ship within 2 days, not 2 months. If you dont like it, send it back! Hope that helps man!
Ordered your new FoxX Trap holster today. This will be my second FoxX holster. I love my hybrid holster. Very comfortable.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts