For those LEO's or Private security people

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by bryanbrescia, Jul 1, 2012.

1. Not sure where to post this, because its not quite Glock for sale or accessories or anything, but my buddy and I have a LOT (and I mean a LOT) of gear for sale. We have numerous Black, White, or Navy Blue duty shirts for sale. They are brand new in the packages (the ones that we have that are opened already, we are donating to local LE). We also have 3 different tactical vests which I will post individual pics and prices, later in this thread. If you would like to purchase anything, we will only be able to accept Paypal or personal checks (I apologize about the inconvenience If you are interested in any of the above items, please feel free to contact me via pm on here. We also will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the GlockForum to help cover some of its costs, so if you'd like to help out, please let me know! Thanks.

Regards,

Bryan

2. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

Can't wait to see some of this stuff.

3. Forgot to put that we have two styles of clip badge holders also. We have Shield and Oval, We have 5 of the Shield, and 4 of the Oval. The Shield Badge Holders will fit badges 2 3/4" x 3 3/4", and the Oval will fit 2 1/4" x 3 1/8". Please note that they are brand new in the package, and there were two used only for the pictures.... feel free to purchase more than one, but they are priced at $7.99 each plus $4.99 Shipping. Thanks.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
  4. All of these vests have shoulder microphone clips on both shoulders, but here is the first vest. I believe it is made of a nylon/poly blend, it is a good uniform vest for a daily setup if you have separate mag holders on a belt. It has 4 pockets on the front and it is side velcro. This will fit a medium/ large build. Very durable, asking price is $80 plus shipping for $9.99. Thanks

Attached Files:

5. Here is the next vest. This one is also made of the same nylon/poly blend. It has 4 pockets on the front and a pocket for mace/ cellphone and it is side velcro with decorative front buttons. Slight thread imperfection around the shoulders, but still in "like new" condition. This will fit a medium/ large build. Asking price is $100 plus shipping for $9.99, list price on this is $139.99. Thanks

Attached Files:

6. Here is the last vest. This one is also made of the same nylon/poly blend. It has 2 chest pockets, 2 mag holders, a mace pocket, and a zippered pocket on the front. This one is also side velcro with decorative front buttons. This will fit a small/ medium build and is the nicest vest that we have. Asking price is $100 plus shipping for $9.99, list price on this one is also $139.99. Thanks

Attached Files:

7. Is there a way that we can not put this in the "wanted section"? and maybe just in the regular section? I feel like hardly anyone looks at the posts in this section and we are trying to get the word out there about these items.... Thanks mods!!

8. Also, here are pcitures of the White, blue, and Black Shirts, all are new in packaging, they have $48.99 MSRP, selling them for $35 each

Attached Files:

9. no one?!? come on now lol

10. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

PM was sent to the OP.

11. Blue vest is now already claimed on a different forum.