Glock Firearms banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a BEAUTIFUL custom-made Damascus Bowie Knife that isover 13 inches long; with a blade that is over 8 inches long. This knife was designed by Antonio Banderas,from Spain. There is absolutely no other knife like this; Antonio’s custommakes this only one piece. The heavy duty blade, going all the way inside thehandle without any joint or weld, is rock solid.

Antonio Banderas designed and hand-forged the blade of thisknife with 1095 and 15N20 high carbon steels. The beautiful Damascus blade ofthe Bowie is the result of hours and hours of forging. Not many custom makerscan keep such pattern of layers upon layers flowing all the way to the edge ofthe blade, which creates a saw-blade effect at microscopic level, allowing theblade to keep cutting while other blades have dulled. Antonio Banderashand-forged the blade of this knife with 1095 and 15N20 high carbon steel truelayers (512). Blade was given excellent heat treatment and Rockwell hardness ofthe blade along its edge is 59 and along the spine is 42-45. The thick bladehas fantastic hand grinds on both sides with top side left with a falseedges. Spine of this blade has beautifulfile work.

The Bowie handle is an incredible work of art. It is made ofFossil Giraffe bone, Bull Horn, Burl wood, and Damascus with brass and fiberspacers. Bowie is complimented with a beautiful hand-forged Damascus guard andbutt cap.

The leather sheath is totally hand-tooled and sewn. Extrathick leather and strong stitching make this sheath robust which can withstandyears of rough and tough use. The sheath can be worn on belt. The sheath is missing a snap.

SPECIFICATIONS:
CONDITION: New, Excellent. Never used and undamaged.
BLADE SMITH: Antonio Banderas
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: Spain
HANDLE MATERIAL: Fossil Giraffe bone, Bull Horn, Burlwood, and Damascus
QUANTITY PRODUCED: Custom-made only one piece
HILT / GUARD MATERIAL: Unique hand-forged Damascusguard and butt cap
ROCKWELL HARDNESS / BLADE HRC: 59
LEATHER SHEATH: 175 grams cow hide sheath
NUMBER OF LAYERS: Folded 8 times to create 512 truelayers
WEIGHT OF THE BOWIE: 460 grams
OVERALL LENGTH: 13.10” Long
BLADE THICKNESS: 5 mm thick blade
BLADE LENGTH: 8.10" Long
GRIND: Finest symmetrical hand grind
BLADE MATERIAL: 1095 & 15N20
FILE WORK: Gorgeous file work on blade spine
HEAT TREATMENT: Excellent heat treatment to blade andoil-quenched
SALE PRICE: $200 (includes shipping, handling andinsurance in CONUS)

If you’re interested in this masterpiece, PM me.

Thanks!

Jeff

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Do you collect these and had to sell some? These are some awesome one off knives. I wouldn't want to sell them, The Damascus looks awesome.

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Do you collect these and had to sell some? These are some awesome one off knives. I wouldn't want to sell them, The Damascus looks awesome.
Hi dutchs!

These are in my personal collection. Wifey says I need to get rid of stuff to buy stuff that I want, so I am paring down my collection.

Yes, the Damascus is awesome and wouldn't want to sell except for personal reasons.

Thanks!

Jeff:)

·
Premium Member
538 Posts
Beautiful knife man... If I had that kind of disposable income right now I would jump on this deal

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hi dutchs!

These are in my personal collection. Wifey says I need to get rid of stuff to buy stuff that I want, so I am paring down my collection.

Yes, the Damascus is awesome and wouldn't want to sell except for personal reasons.

Thanks!

Jeff:)
Sorry you have to sell them. I want that knife so bad I can taste it, wife says NO MORE this year!! Good luck selling it bud. That is really beautiful!! I am still working her though:D

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry you have to sell them. I want that knife so bad I can taste it, wife says NO MORE this year!! Good luck selling it bud. That is really beautiful!! I am still working her though:D
Young Padawan, you know you must go to the dark side....Keep looking at that picture and feel it drawing you!

Jeff:D

·
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
SOLD and off to a new home!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts