for a good laugh....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by brutusvk, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Sorry to hear about your troubles, and the lack of response from those responsible to address it.

If I didn't know any better, I'd have concluded your thread on the KT website was about shipping issues and "annpoying knowitalls" rather than an issue with a KetlTec handgun.

2. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

These folks argue everything! and they act like it is my fault.

3. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

This should be required reading for all posters as a How Not To Be Of Any Help to a poster.

:p

4. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Glad I never bought one.

5. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Apparently they have a cult following. lol By saying I had an issue with the one I bought I like insulted thier family! I contacted someone at the range at work to let them know my experience and he said that the kel tecs were removed from the apporoved back up weapons list. Shoulda done my research first. My bad. (wasn't used for that anyways)

6. CCSir

CCSir Well-Known Member Supporter

Ohio
    Well, what I will tell you won't really help solve your problem any but I had a similar situation with them when I purchased a P3AT. I didn't really have a problem with it till about a year after purchase, and after being back to the factory twice, I quickly traded it in and got something different.

Now that being said, my father has one and his has been flawless, same with his P11. I'm not certain there is much you can do other than to continue to contact them and hope the problem is rectified. Eventually Kel-Tec did do right by me, but it did take some time.

I think it is like ANY firearm, most of the time they are great, and once and a while you'll get a lemon.

Good luck. Let us know how it goes.

7. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Oh wow..lol how dare you talk smack about their number one weapon of choice failing on you. Lol

8. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Check the latest from these awesome folks. Scary, just scary.

9. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

I have officially lost IQ points from dealing with Kel Tec owners. Some of the most idiotic, most ridiculous gun people I have ever encountered reside there. I curse the day I bought this gun.

10. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

Now that did give me a chuckle.

11. brutusvk

brutusvk New Member

Dealing with them is like herding cats. Not advisable.