Fng

Discussion in 'Law Enforcement & Military' started by chipinsc, Jul 13, 2012.

1. chipinsc

chipinsc New Member

since I guess I am the FNG here in the LEO/ Military section I will do a little intro.
    I am 54 married to a wonderful lady that loves her G19 as much as I do mine. as the handle implies I live in SC. I am a 15 year Army Vet ( 70% disabled) I spent my Army day providing beans & bullets ( Supply Sgt) and in the Arms room. I got the word to salute the flag & move out sharply in 1997. I spent a few days in SW Asia ( desert shield/storm). in addition to the G19's we also have a HP 995ts carbine, a 357 revolver, and a little 22mag pocket gun.
    I have enjoyed the other areas of the forum that I have explored & look forward to doing the same with this section as well. I guess I have rambled enough.
    Thanks to all that took the oath to defend the Constitution from enemies foreign & domestic!

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

We're glad to have you here Sgt!

3. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Thank you as well Chip! Ex Navy here 77-83 Welcome!

4. MarinewithaGlock

MarinewithaGlock Premium Member

Nice to have ya here. Marine here 2008-present

5. Glad to have another from SC on the forum! Ex-Army and current LEO here from the upstate.

6. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

Welcome and Thank you for your Service! Marine here 1977-1984 on duty but Marine for Life!

7. iamthedood

iamthedood The dude: "This aggression will not stand, man."

[​IMG] ty for your service [​IMG] ( usn vet '89-94 )

8. hoovco

hoovco New Member

FNG ... That stands for funny new guy, right? Lol.

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Glad to see ya Hoovco!! Welcome to the rest of the forum! And thanks again for your service. I'm Navy, 1977-1983!

10. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Welcom Chip, and Thank you for your service. We are proud to have you here in the forum, so if there is anything we can do don't hesitate to ask.

11. dwsjr50

dwsjr50 Supporting Member

Welcome to the forum. Air Force 1976- 1994.
    Great bunch of guys. Thanks for your service too.