Glock Firearms banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! FNG here, got a Glock 19 in a trade deal, I like it. Wanted to learn a little more about them, so I thought I'd join here and browse around.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to Glock Forum! I hope we can answer any and all questions you have. 19's are some of the best sized glocks in my opinion.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've never been a glock fan, got the 19 and It's pretty nice. Yes I like the size too. I have smaller hands and like the compact and sub compact weapons.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Where'd you get yours at? I picked mine up for The Firing Line in Aurora last week.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Trade a while back for a kids honda 50 dirt bike I was trying to sell, guy offered up a like new glock 19. Dirt bike was no good to me as the kids had out grown it, gun was more interesting to me than the cash.

I've shot a couple hundred rounds through it and I'm just not sure if I completely like it or not. I don't dislike it enough to trade or sell it though, so it will stick around a while yet.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Been to Denver, Golden, Boulder, Colorado Springs, US Air Force Academy, Mile High Stadium, ...even the top of Pikes Peak... in my travels for the DoD.

Beautiful country...

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
What other denver based gun groups are there if you know?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts