Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I was 3 or 4 I have always wanted a gun, since I lived in the great(ha!) state of NJ it was too much trouble to get one.

So I moved to AZ a month ago picked up a Glock 19 Gen3 a few weeks later and went to the range put about 300 thru her and no problems.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes you got a great gun there in the G19!

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
Glockin’ since 1993
47,444 Posts
noob said:
Dry heats not so bad much better than that humid crap I'm used too lol thanks for the welcome all
Welcome,
Record heat in Texas when I moved hear from Jersey in 93. I thought the same thing back then as you. After getting acclimated a season or two, its just HOT.
Where are you from in Jersey? There are alot of expats (escapees) here.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well since I was 3 or 4 I have always wanted a gun, since I lived in the great(ha!) state of NJ it was too much trouble to get one.

So I moved to AZ a month ago picked up a Glock 19 Gen3 a few weeks later and went to the range put about 300 thru her and no problems.
Welcome. That was my first one as well. Good choice.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
CONGRATS on both counts... getting a Glock and GTF out of Jersey. ;)

Mind you, going "down the shore" is nice, and the Barrens are nice, but the whole gun law thing and the "i can see where i'm going but I can't get there from here" thing with the "no left turn" thing. Arghggg....

D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.