Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I was 3 or 4 I have always wanted a gun, since I lived in the great(ha!) state of NJ it was too much trouble to get one.

So I moved to AZ a month ago picked up a Glock 19 Gen3 a few weeks later and went to the range put about 300 thru her and no problems.

Attachments

·
Registered
430 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes you got a great gun there in the G19!

·
Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!
563 Posts
welcome to the forum

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Welcome from AZ!!! Look up the AZ BBQ thread, September 8th at Ben averys...we would love to have you join us!!!

Good choice on coming to AZ, bout as free as freedom gets.

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Dry heats not so bad much better than that humid crap I'm used too lol thanks for the welcome all

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
noob said:
Dry heats not so bad much better than that humid crap I'm used too lol thanks for the welcome all
This ain't nothing yet... Just saying... Not looking forward to it... Lol

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,077 Posts
noob said:
Welcome,
Record heat in Texas when I moved hear from Jersey in 93. I thought the same thing back then as you. After getting acclimated a season or two, its just HOT.
Where are you from in Jersey? There are alot of expats (escapees) here.

·
Noob the forum boob
1,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was from union county about 30 mins from NYC

·
Registered
534 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great place to hang out and get info and advice. G19 was my first and still most used! 2k+ and no problems!

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,077 Posts
noob said:
I was from union county about 30 mins from NYC
My grandfather lived in Springfield. I was raised in Middlesex.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome Noob, the G19 Gen 3 was my first Glock too. Now I have a G19, G26, G23 all Gen 4's. My next purchase is going to be a G21. Yea addicted

·
Registered
324 Posts
Well since I was 3 or 4 I have always wanted a gun, since I lived in the great(ha!) state of NJ it was too much trouble to get one.

So I moved to AZ a month ago picked up a Glock 19 Gen3 a few weeks later and went to the range put about 300 thru her and no problems.
Welcome. That was my first one as well. Good choice.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Welcome!! And be forewarned... You will be buying another one a lot sooner than later. Hell, you might as well go shopping today.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
CONGRATS on both counts... getting a Glock and GTF out of Jersey. ;)

Mind you, going "down the shore" is nice, and the Barrens are nice, but the whole gun law thing and the "i can see where i'm going but I can't get there from here" thing with the "no left turn" thing. Arghggg....

D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts