Glock Firearms banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took my new Glock 19 Gen 4 out for a bit this morning. This is my first attempt at shooting a handgun. Was shooting from between 12-20 feet. I will continue to work at it. Maybe try shooting when it is a little warmer (was 30F this morning while I was out).

Attachments

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks great for a first time shooter! Don't you just love it!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks great, now you have the bug. Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Man where do you live that it's still 30. Of course I live in the south and we might see 30 once a year. Haha

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
n8tv said:
Man where do you live that it's still 30. Of course I live in the south and we might see 30 once a year. Haha
I'm guessing north of Fairbanks somewhere in the arctic circle..... and he is a RN (registered nurse) lol

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
n8tv said:
I live in the small town of Kotzebue, Alaska. 33 miles above the Arctic Circle. I am moving back to Minneapolis, MN in July though...warmer weather here I come. :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
arcticcirclern said:
I live in the small town of Kotzebue, Alaska. 33 miles above the Arctic Circle. I am moving back to Minneapolis, MN in July though...warmer weather here I come. :)
Oh ok. I live in south Louisiana where it's hot all the time.

·
Registered
25 Posts
We took our new ( to us ) G22 to the range last night to whack some paper. We were using the 4 yard line since that's what they train with and I moved to the 7 yard line and did OK there as well. I need to learn to use less trigger finger, ( I was pulling them left just a little. Or as I like to think, I was almost perfect north and south but then I was a little more west than east.:D
Regardless all of the holes in the paper would have done the desired job.

·
Registered
88 Posts
arcticcirclern said:
You know it's cold when you call Minneapolis warmer weather.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Nice job arcticcirclern! My first time shooting was no where near that good.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts