Glock Firearms banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to my buddies farm today and played with my pistols. Prior to my recently purchased Gen4 22, I haven't messed with anything spectacular for range shooting only Taurus slim and IO Inc hellcat. Being that it was 104 degrees out I only put 100 rounds thru the 22. I absolutely love it!!! For myself, I kept good groupings from 7 and 25 yards. I need to work more on my grip, trigger pull, and experiment with the back straps.

·
Premium Member
287 Posts
FOSJosh said:
Went to my buddies farm today and played with my pistols. Prior to my recently purchased Gen4 22, I haven't messed with anything spectacular for range shooting only Taurus slim and IO Inc hellcat. Being that it was 104 degrees out I only put 100 rounds thru the 22. I absolutely love it!!! For myself, I kept good groupings from 7 and 25 yards. I need to work more on my grip, trigger pull, and experiment with the back straps.
Ain't it Fun!!! I love my G22.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ash1012 said:
Awesome man, do you have any target pic?
I don't have any target pics, wasn't thinking much about it, only about the heat and sweat in my eyes. The next time I go I will make sure to take pics before I throw them away.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.