Glock Forum banner

First-Time Glock Owner (WI)

808 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Webphisher 
#1 ·
Greetings. I purchased my first Glock (G30) earlier today. It is also my first handgun. I came home to do more research and found this forum while browsing around. It looks like a lot of good information is available here and I hope to improve my knowledge of this fine brand of firearms. I served on active duty (USN) for 6 years and now serve in the Reserve. I am also participating in the hiring process for several local law enforcement agencies, so I figured purchasing a firearm to practice would be a good idea (all the local agencies use Glocks). Due to the fact that WI just became the 49th state to authorize concealed carry (finally), I will be applying for a permit in the near future. Any information on Glocks, concealed carry, or anything else pertinent would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your time.

#5 ·
First point of info, Great choice! I LOVE my G30.

Also I'm thinking that given the amount of members in WI, and that its north and cold. We all meet up in WI when the zombies come. So you guys get a place ready for a few thousand peeps!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.