Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody, Just picked up my first Glock recently and found the site while doing some searching. Shot my nephews G23 a couple weeks ago and as soon as I pulled the trigger I had to have one so the search began. I found a brand new used G23 and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey everyone! I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and passed my CHL class today. Ive shot with my dads Glock 19 for a few years and I think that's about to be my first gun.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum aescarbrough09 !!

Good choice going with the G19...and Happy B'Day !

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone! I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and passed my CHL class today. Ive shot with my dads Glock 19 for a few years and I think that's about to be my first gun.
I had a hard time deciding between the G19 or the G23. When I went to the gun shop I found my G23 and I couldn't pass up the price they had on it. If I wouldn't of seen it I would of gotten a new G19. I still want one and will have one when my finances allow it. It's a good choice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rav_G23 said:
I had a hard time deciding between the G19 or the G23. When I went to the gun shop I found my G23 and I couldn't pass up the price they had on it. If I wouldn't of seen it I would of gotten a new G19. I still want one and will have one when my finances allow it. It's a good choice.
Thank you Rav_G23!

·
Registered
34 Posts
The g23 is my first glock too and your gonna fall in love with it. Welcome to the site I'm new here too and the people on here are nice and full of knowledge so don't be shy to ask anything.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lisbon Falls huh? Did you know that Double Diamond will be getting thier FFL soon and will be buying, selling, and pawning firearms?
You sir just made my day. I never had a lgs right around the corner before. I know where I'll be going a few times a week when they get that FFL. I stop in there about 2 times a month now to see what they have for deals. Thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 23 Posts