Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everybody, Just picked up my first Glock recently and found the site while doing some searching. Shot my nephews G23 a couple weeks ago and as soon as I pulled the trigger I had to have one so the search began. I found a brand new used G23 and couldn't be happier.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey everyone! I just turned 21 a couple of weeks ago and passed my CHL class today. Ive shot with my dads Glock 19 for a few years and I think that's about to be my first gun.
I had a hard time deciding between the G19 or the G23. When I went to the gun shop I found my G23 and I couldn't pass up the price they had on it. If I wouldn't of seen it I would of gotten a new G19. I still want one and will have one when my finances allow it. It's a good choice.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rav_G23 said:
I had a hard time deciding between the G19 or the G23. When I went to the gun shop I found my G23 and I couldn't pass up the price they had on it. If I wouldn't of seen it I would of gotten a new G19. I still want one and will have one when my finances allow it. It's a good choice.
Thank you Rav_G23!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lisbon Falls huh? Did you know that Double Diamond will be getting thier FFL soon and will be buying, selling, and pawning firearms?
You sir just made my day. I never had a lgs right around the corner before. I know where I'll be going a few times a week when they get that FFL. I stop in there about 2 times a month now to see what they have for deals. Thanks for the info

1 - 20 of 23 Posts