Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after 46 years I've been to the Coliseum! :)

I'd like to share some of the pics my son made with his smartphone.

My wife decided that it was time to go to the Coliseum, although we live about 20 km from the center, we don't go there so often, too much traffic, too few spare time and it's almost impossible to find parking (it's better go there by local train): anyway it was a good decision, we had a really good time, we paid for guided tour (we were about 30 italians) and the tourist guide was very experienced.

The tour has been in the Coliseum and to the Roman Forum for about three hours, finally I learned something about the Coliseum: I didn't know that it has been abandoned for many years and only after an entrepreneur invested on it things changed for better.

Anyway the thing that impressed most me has been walking around the streets in the center of Rome and discover that almost all the shops are managed or owned by strangers (mostly chinese). The question is: how can they afford the shop rental price? ...

Here there're some pictures.

Have a good 1st of May!

View media item 1923
View media item 1921
View media item 1929
View media item 1927
View media item 1925
View media item 1919

·
Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
748 Posts
Kind of like all of our gas stations and fast food establishments are owned\operated by Indians.

·
Super Moderator
70,983 Posts
I was there with my wife about 5 years ago. We were on a Mediterranean cruise and spent 3 days there. We loved it.

·
Administrator
132,159 Posts
I don’t know how Fab posts pictures but again since he has joined this is all I see. Unsure if it works on the computer.
IMG_2090.jpg

·
Premium Member
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I don’t know how Fab posts pictures but again since he has joined this is all I see. Unsure if it works on the computer.
I've created an Album and gave rights to watch to the Members, then I added media to the post, I don't know if there's another way to do it, sorry.

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
A lot of Indians here too, the world seems to be almost a photocopy by now.
Detroit area: Most combo Dunkin Donuts/Baskin & Robbins owned by E. Indians/Pakistanis(Just ask Joe Biden), Gas stations & Party stores owned mostly by Arabs/Muslims, ALL Coney Island restaurants owned by Albanians. More often than not, most gun shops/FFLs owned by retired LEOs. Shrugs shoulders.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts