Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first 80% handgun build. I have built an 80% AR-15, LR-308 and an AR-22. All work great.
I chose the Freedom Wolf from Lone Wolf more or less through a 'what the heck' process. I bought it from Delta Team Tactical and it included the slide, slide kit and barrel. I have done the required removal of the unnecessary pieces. I ordered a G-19 gen 1-3 LPK from an ebay seller only to find out the FW needs a gen 4 trigger housing and mag catch. I'm now waiting for those parts to arrive from Midway USA. USPS takes forever these days. I'm beginning to think a lot of companies are still using the pandemic excuses for slow work.
You can order the whole enchilada LPK from Lone Wolf but I had already ordered the locking block so that didn't happen. I need to do more research before buying things. Duh!
I do own a Glock 21 that I love. Now if I can just hit that center circle.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Be careful of compiling to many different manufactures parts on a build. Some do not play nice with each other. Barrels and slides especially. Connectors and triggers also. Keep the hand fitting to a min and things work better together.

·
Premium Member
7,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum, the others have given you great advise,I always choose to use OEM LPK in my builds as I've found it avoids many of the tolerance stacking issues.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts