Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey thanks so much! I really appreciate that! 😁🇺🇲 It's tedious work for sure, but also very enjoyable and rewarding. I'd like to start doing other people's frames and possibly making some money from it at some point in the future hopefully

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Thanks a lot! I was kinda scared to just take the plunge and start doing it haha. It's not perfect, but I am really happy with it, ESP for a first try. Man, I greatly appreciate all the generous responses, really. It's motivating me to keep at it, keep learning, and keep improving!! 🤝🤝🤝💯
hell yeah man you did great! I give you props for sticking with such a set and precise pattern and did very well, it looks damn good, cant tell much of a difference between your stipple job and a laser stipple job, i was wanting to have my 43x stippled but wasnt wanting to pay what everyone was wanting and the lead time was crazy, so like you i decided to do it myself and im happy with it. But like you saying yours isnt perfect well its damn near it! We are our own worst critics lol.
I didnt want to try a such a precise pattern for my first time so i did a more simple pattern that would allow some variances. Im happy with it, its not perfect and not quite as clean as yours though but it is my edc

Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Everyday carry Air gun Gun accessory Trigger Gun barrel

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Composite material

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks dude! Yours looks awesome too!! You did a great job! Super clean borders and that's the hardest part imo haha. Did you use an oval tip for that?? I was actually thinking about going oval tip for my own 43x, I like the pattern a lot. I like that magwell a lot too, where'd you get it ? 😅

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Thanks dude! Yours looks awesome too!! You did a great job! Super clean borders and that's the hardest part imo haha. Did you use an oval tip for that?? I was actually thinking about going oval tip for my own 43x, I like the pattern a lot. I like that magwell a lot too, where'd you get it ? 😅
appreciate it! I used this tip

Wood Tool Office supplies Kitchen utensil Metal

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ahhh ok, I have one of those tips, I'll have practice with it and see how it comes out with different amounts of pressure and all that. And cool thanks, I was asking for the 43x anyways. Looks good and it's not too over the top for edc like a lot of other magwells I see

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Ahhh ok, I have one of those tips, I'll have practice with it and see how it comes out with different amounts of pressure and all that. And cool thanks, I was asking for the 43x anyways. Looks good and it's not too over the top for edc like a lot of other magwells I see
yeah it takes some getting used to, if you use it just be mindful of the tip, when i was doing it i was having to bend the tip back every so often, i did some practice runs on a cheap magazine first.

yeah it was the best looking one i could find for my 43x, i had one from tyrant designs first but its too bulky and shiny.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Will do thanks for the advice. I use my Glock cases for practice since they're essentially the same polymer. I'm really glad I did use the case first with 19x because the FDE polymer reacts to heat much faster than the black. It likes to heat up and start 'flowing' immediately.

And I just checked them out, they're all out of stock except for the brass one which is $110😬 lol. So I'll have to wait until they restock the black ones

·
Premium Member
1,864 Posts
Will do thanks for the advice. I use my Glock cases for practice since they're essentially the same polymer. I'm really glad I did use the case first with 19x because the FDE polymer reacts to heat much faster than the black. It likes to heat up and start 'flowing' immediately.

And I just checked them out, they're all out of stock except for the brass one which is $110😬 lol. So I'll have to wait until they restock the black ones
yeah when i was doing mine there was some times where i had to let the tip heat back up

1 - 20 of 33 Posts