Glock Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to the range for a lunch date with the new G30SF Gen 3 and my roommates with their Walther P22 and G17 Gen 4. Don't even need to say anything, the pictures speak for themselves. Flawless in 200 rounds.

Targets shown were done by me with the G30 (info on top right corner of each target) standing. My roommates helped break it in so I did not shoot all 200 rounds. They now want one, too :cool:

First pic of 7yds was first grouping done at that distance, second 7yd pic was second grouping.

All targets have 20 holes in them except for the first 7yd grouping (19 shots fired) and first shot.

After 200 rounds, we all went to lunch at the local brew pub.

Attachments

·
Dj Studter
244 Posts
Nice! I picked up a G30sf today as well. Can't wait to take it out and compare it to my 1911.

·
Administrator
52,792 Posts
Just picked up my G30 SF on Tuesday, can not wait to take it to the range and put some rounds down range.

Very nice shooting, looks like she is already broken in :)

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
Love the G30! Next time I get out I'll have to post some target pics.

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen :)

Have to say after shooting the G30 dead-on target for 200 rounds, it's now convinced me that the trigger on my G21 breaks too hard, causing my shots to pull off to the right by half an inch or so. Until shooting the G30 today, was convinced that I must have been doing something wrong when shooting the G21.

Don't wish to lighten the trigger on the G21, just make it break more cleanly. Does anyone have suggestions how to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts