Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First time gun owner here and proud to own a G17 Gen4. What a life changing purchase it has been. Shoots like it's part of my hand, amazing. I shoot with a couple of guys that have Beretta 92's and 96's on a pretty regular basis. Recently switched out the slide stop for the extended slide stop (for me but more for my wife) and I'm very happy with how easy it is to use. I'm always open to new ideas and suggestions so I hope to be an active forum reader and contributor. Seems like a nice group. :cool:

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome to the Forum! I hope you enjoy the community here.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome dub! Enjoy the forum.

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
Welcome!!! The G17G4 was my first Glock in March 2012. Be ready cause they multiply quickly... I now own 4 additional Glocks and no stop in sight...

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome!!! The G17G4 was my first Glock in March 2012. Be ready cause they multiply quickly... I now own 4 additional Glocks and no stop in sight...
Thanks, I'm heading down that road. Next stop is GSSF membership and BL purchase!

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,974 Posts
dubvglock said:
Thanks, I'm heading down that road. Next stop is GSSF membership and BL purchase!
Nice!!! I am planning on going to my first GSSF match in October in Tucson... A bit surprised there are not any GSSF matches in Phx area??? What gives? Like a ton in COMMIFORNIA. Not cool!

·
If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it!
1,000 Posts
...little belated, but Welcome to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.