Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, This is my first post on here. I'm an FFL in CT and business is going pretty good so I've decided to build myself another glock. My plans were, until I ran into this problem, to buy a G22 frame and put a 35-type slide on it with 9mm and .357 barrels. The problem is I'm not only an FFL I also have my class 3 SOT which means I've realized if I can shoot suppressed there isn't much of a reason not to. I can not find a threaded .357 barrel for my desired setup. Does anyone have any input as to where I might look or what my other options are?

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Hey Groot, just thought since it has been since March we could put you in the Intro. section where we can all wekcome you and people will see your question! Welcome, Enjoy!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for the welcome guys. I think I may have found an answer. I think, if I'm not mistaken, a G24 barrel will fit a G22/G35 frame and slide, correct? If that's the case I could buy a LWD G24 .357 conversion barrel and thread it to suit my needs. Still curious if anyone else has attempted this build haha.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Welcome Groot! Glad you're here. Enjoy!

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
Groot said:
Thank you for the welcome guys. I think I may have found an answer. I think, if I'm not mistaken, a G24 barrel will fit a G22/G35 frame and slide, correct? If that's the case I could buy a LWD G24 .357 conversion barrel and thread it to suit my needs. Still curious if anyone else has attempted this build haha.
Interesting, thread your own barrel... Hmmm...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Interesting, thread your own barrel... Hmmm...

Maybe if you have your own tap & die set but then again I don't know. Never heard of anyone threading their own barrel before.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
The 24 barrel will fit. You should have about 1/2 of a inch of available barrel to thread though. Would that be enough?

Welcome to the Glock Forum!
Stick around, you will like it here!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.