Glock Firearms banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Glockn Rollin
2,656 Posts
Awesome dude, I bought a Glock for my first gun! The RTF stands for Rough Texture Frame so it will be similar to a Gen4 in that regard. It is a Gen3, and it has the fish gill cuts on the rear of the slide instead of the vertical ones. It is a Glock, so it will be a great gun. Did you get it used? If so, do a safety and function check to make sure everything works properly.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Jay, and WELCOME to the Forum!

9mm being my favorite caliber, the '17 is an outstanding choice of firearm. Congratulations!

And now the fun begins....:D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
jimmyalbrecht said:
Awesome dude, I bought a Glock for my first gun! The RTF stands for Rough Texture Frame so it will be similar to a Gen4 in that regard. It is a Gen3, and it has the fish gill cuts on the rear of the slide instead of the vertical ones. It is a Glock, so it will be a great gun. Did you get it used? If so, do a safety and function check to make sure everything works properly.
Thank you for the information. I got the 17 new.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I can tell you that you are about to spend a lot of money keeping the world safe from paper cuts! Like me lol.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, Jay, and WELCOME to the Forum!

9mm being my favorite caliber, the '17 is an outstanding choice of firearm. Congratulations!

And now the fun begins....:D
Thanks. I really like how the 9mm feels. I was thinking for my next glock a 45. What you think?

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Thanks. I really like how the 9mm feels. I was thinking for my next glock a 45. What you think?
What a coincidence! My Glocks are the '26 (Gen3) 9mm and the '30 (also Gen3) .45ACP.

Hands down, these are my favorite Glocks....waitaminit!...these are my ONLY Glocks :D

·
1,672 Posts
Oh man, the 30 is killer to shoot. So much fun.

·
1,672 Posts
Ya, I spent about 385 rounds through paper today. But well spent rounds. Practiced my holster draw and double tap to center mass. I'll have to post pics later.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts