Glock Firearms banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally jumped on the Glock band wagon coming from my ol Kimbers and Springfields. Just recently purchased a new Glock 22 .40 caliber Gen4. I picked it up because of a decent price (429.00) so I couldn't pass it up. Plus I needed a duty weapon which i could bang around and not worry about reliablility or cosmetic damage with it. So far I'm happy with it. Trigger is different but nothing I cant get used to lol. Good feel and very happy with it.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Aguelzo89, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Congratulations on your Glock, good choice of caliber there! Any pics you care to share?

Are you active duty?

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Super Moderator
72,652 Posts
aguelzo89 said:
Well I finally jumped on the Glock band wagon coming from my ol Kimbers and Springfields. Just recently purchased a new Glock 22 .40 caliber Gen4. I picked it up because of a decent price (429.00) so I couldn't pass it up. Plus I needed a duty weapon which i could bang around and not worry about reliablility or cosmetic damage with it. So far I'm happy with it. Trigger is different but nothing I cant get used to lol. Good feel and very happy with it.
Welcome to the Glock forum aguelzo89! Congratulations on your purchase. I also have a G22Gen4 and love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts