Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!! Very excited to visit this site! Just got my first Glock and totally LOVE it!! Got the 34 Gen4, and can't believe I waited this long to get a Glock!!

I'm not really new to guns. Currently I have a Browning Micro Hunter 20g, 2-Winchester 1400 12g, Thompson-Center Icon .270, S&W MP 15-22 .22(Pink of course), DTI AR-15 .556 (also have the .22 conversion for the AR) , Ruger LCP .380, Ruger LCR .38 spec, S&W 908 .9mm, newest addition along with the Glock is my Ruger Mark III Hunter .22.....just addicted to guns! :D
I'm currently looking at getting into Steel Shot Competition and maybe eventually 3 gun. I have lots of hobbies but mostly enjoy hunting, shooting, and scuba diving.

I'm already enjoying the information on this site!!

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
welcome to the forum... quit a nice collection you have :).... you will love this site lots of friendly ppl always willing to help out.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Great to see you gun-girl. Welcome! Love your collection. I only have a G19 and a Taurus .40 slimline but have lots of things on my list. ;-)

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum! Stick around, you will like it here!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the great welcome!! I will post pics of my goodies soon................gotta get them off my phone first!! Getting ready for the big gun show in Tulsa this weekend...........gotta few I need to sell LOL!! Which in turns means I may pick up more hehe...........!!

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Shooter13 I really need to get better pics of them all...................BTW the Taurus TCP is my hubby's, it snuck in on my photo with my LCP & LCR

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Nice collection!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Yep got some serious catching up to do. ;-)
Very nice.

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Gun-Girl, and WELCOME to the Forum!

Fantastic introduction there, and what an awesome collection you have!

Stick around, you will enjoy it here.

Cheers!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts