Glock Firearms banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, this is the first forum I've been a part of. So i'm still learning all the in's and outs of it. I took a couple training classes in Septempber of last year and I loved it. I got a Gen4 Glock17 for christmas and absolutely love it. I usually go to the range every Wednesday morning to practice. I'm still very much a newbie to it all, but im very excited about it and look forward to getting better and learning all sorts of things

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Welcome to the Glock Forum!

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Welcome to the wonderful world of Glock ownership, and welcome to the Forum!

Once you have become intimately familiar with the mechanics of properly placing a round on target, next most important thing you'll need to learn is the Glock's short trigger reset. Oh yes, that and properly cleaning and oiling your new toy! ;)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks!! Like I said I'm pretty excited and looking forward to learning all this stuff. I;m pretty religious on cleaning it, since this is my first gun and it was brand new. As far as the short trigger reset, I've read about it a little, but I'm far from being able to execute it. Hopefully I can figure it out, practice practice practice!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.