Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone today was my first time at the range and I got to shot my new g26 gen 3 and it was really fun until... Well first I was shooting monarch steel fmj from academy an all was fine.. It went by fast luckily I stopped at Walmart and brought some federal fmj and when I started shooting that the casings were hitting me in the head. But all in all it was a great day had fun shooting for my first time even though I was really nervous at first(sweaty palms) I came around

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Sounds awesome Richard!! Don't worry about the brass, a little break in will usually stop that!! Get to the range regular if you can, you will learn to really love it!!

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Congratulations Richard! I have a G26g4 and love it. And the nerves will get better. I'm so glad you had fun. Shoot straight and be safe. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
Congrats!!! Sounds like it was a lot of fun.

If you were shooting Federal Bulk pack, I blame it on the ammo.

Bulk ammo just doesn't have really good specs.

Now if you switch to "Better" ammo and it does the same thing, then that's a diff. issue.

D

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone it was a great experience and also stress reliever and hopefully will be attend there soon. Also wanted to say that I felt proud of my glock today while I was shooting because the people next to me had a different brand gun.. Didn't really see it .. And they were saying how Reliable glocks are and that they should have gotten a glock. So thumbs up to glock

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can buy a pair of operator gloves if your sweaty palms issue persists. I got one and I like them. I have also a Glock 26 in addition a full size Glock 17. I would also buy a Falcon grip for a better handling and accuracy specially when your palms are wet.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you glockie I will look into that hopefully the sweaty palms deal doesn't happen again but the grips sound good to me sweaty or not. Thanks again

1 - 7 of 7 Posts