Glock Forum banner

First attempt at shooting videos I made

1K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  gunforhire 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

I have a short one with my Glock I am working on now.

#3 ·
I also started to make a few vids as well... Nothing fancy yet. But I'll add more cool things as I go along.

Thanks for watching & safe shooting!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6ybSIwMZ8E&sns=em[/ame]

#8 ·
what do you suggest?? going by your name it shoulda been country, right? best I could do with the youtube editor
Actually, would suggest getting rid of the music alltogether because no matter what music you select, someone will dislike it enough to unsubscribe from your channel. Would suggest that just using the natural sound would be more engaging for viewers.

#9 ·
Actually, would suggest getting rid of the music alltogether because no matter what music you select, someone will dislike it enough to unsubscribe from your channel. Would suggest that just using the natural sound would be more engaging for viewers.

ahhhh I see what you are getting at. I didn't want to use music, but btween myself and my buddy rambling incessantly, I didn't want that to be part of those vids

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.