Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the swag continues,
Went to get finger printed today and I must say I was in disbelief at the location of the business. Smack daddy in the middle of the hood! I was thinking is this a test to see if I'm already packin my weapon? or is this just a stupid location!! A well known place for gangs and just a bad place to be. They should really bring the finger print process back to the sheriff dept die safety issues. So once I got over the fear of not actually having my GLOCK I found the place went in and waited an hour just to find out the system is down... So now I'm waiting in a call to let me know the system is back up and running, yea I know I could go to another location but they are spread out so far. Just venting and really couldn't believe this could happen after all they expect from us as individuals!! Almost funny ya know. Just venting. Always tomorrow

·
just wants to watch the world burn.
1,021 Posts
Yea sounds ruff. Is your local sheriff dep so busy they kicked out the fingerprint process? Or are they just lazy lol. I was in and out for mine in 5 mins.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
g21redman said:
Yea sounds ruff. Is your local sheriff dep so busy they kicked out the fingerprint process? Or are they just lazy lol. I was in and out for mine in 5 mins.
Got it all wrapped up today in 5 minutes. Hopefully I won't have to wait but a couple weeks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.