Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Lurker
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me preface with my ejection issues. Shooting my gen 3 g19, always getting hit in the arm, chest, face, burning my eye :mad: Casings going right, left, back, forward, straight up... So I bought a gen 4 trigger housing and swapped my 336 ejector with the 30274 ejector and hit the range today.

120 rounds through and not a single casing hit me anywhere on my body, ANYWHERE. They all ejected perfectly where they should have, both the 115g fmj and the 124g jhp. So excited to have the gun working flawlessly!

Also, I used my standard 115g Federal fmj for the most part, but I also got a chance to test out my new carry ammo, Federal HST LE JHP 124g. 20 rounds through easy, no problems. First time shooting a different load, and I could tell it was definitely louder and had more kick.

Lastly, my new belle bicycle grips. Fantastic. Much better feeling, hand fits better, no sweaty hand slipping. Great day at the range!

7 yards 124g HST carry rounds

·
Lurker
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hah... Just found a casing in my back right pocket. Its from my defensive load, which means when I shot at the range it bounced off the booth wall and went perfectly into my pocket, What are the odds? Luckily it didnt burn me :eek:

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Glad you got it worked out & everything came together.

Shooting should be fun, not a mental contest to puzzle out part combos. Glad it's behind you.

And nice shooting, that'll get it done.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looking good there Nate! I've had a few casings bounce off the walls and burn me. Not fun.

·
Lurker
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah Im super excited to know that my gun shouldnt stovepipe anymore and that I dont have to worry about casings hitting me. With the old ejector, I had multiple occasions where casings went inside my glasses and burnt me next to my eye... Gotta have confidence in my weapon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts