Glock Firearms banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been looking for my first glock for a while now. After scouring over countless reviews and forums, I decided on a Gen 4 G19. I found this one used at my local range. Was $400. Came with all original packaging but with 2 10rd mags. I already dropped in the ghost 3.5, 6lb comp trigger spring and the extended slide release. This gun feels great in my hand. Not "Blocky" at all. Very happy with the lighter trigger pull. And I think the crayon markings turned out ok. Thought I'd use the crayon as a tester and if I like it, make it more permanent with paint. Very Happy with my purchase so far!

Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Wood Gun accessory

Attachments

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
I've been looking for my first glock for a while now. After scouring over countless reviews and forums, I decided on a Gen 4 G19. I found this one used at my local range. Was $400. Came with all original packaging but with 2 10rd mags. I already dropped in the ghost 3.5, 6lb comp trigger spring and the extended slide release. This gun feels great in my hand. Not "Blocky" at all. Very happy with the lighter trigger pull. And I think the crayon markings turned out ok. Thought I'd use the crayon as a tester and if I like it, make it more permanent with paint. Very Happy with my purchase so far!

View attachment 14729
Looks Great and yes that is a Great Price. I too like to get my Glocks used and they have never run me more than $400.00 so I think ya done good except them 10 round mags. Hey maybe you can make a deal with one of the Californios on here to buy them from you to help offset the cost of the normal capacity rounds!

·
Registered
479 Posts
Nice score. Congrats. Crayola job really pops.

That's a good idea, what sgtcowboyusmc suggested: sell or trade your 10-round mags with a Californian for "normal" capacity mags.

·
Premium Member
8,787 Posts
VERY nice. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sgtcowboyusmc said:
Looks Great and yes that is a Great Price. I too like to get my Glocks used and they have never run me more than $400.00 so I think ya done good except them 10 round mags. Hey maybe you can make a deal with one of the Californios on here to buy them from you to help offset the cost of the normal capacity rounds!
I'm gonna order a 16rd mag soon, but honestly at the range it helps me slow down on ammo use. I've been trying to slow down on emptying my mags and try to pay more attention to shot placement, trigger control and body position. That probably sounds crazy :) It would be good to have a full 16rd mag for home defense if the need ever arises.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm gonna order a 16rd mag soon, but honestly at the range it helps me slow down on ammo use. I've been trying to slow down on emptying my mags and try to pay more attention to shot placement, trigger control and body position. That probably sounds crazy :) It would be good to have a full 16rd mag for home defense if the need ever arises.
I feel ya on the ammo, I load a mag with 3-5 rounds at a time, practice mag changes, keeps the ammo cost down somewhat too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts