Finally!!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Ach127, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Ach127

Ach127 New Member

WV
    A $159 and 51 days later, I can finally conceal my G27. I've been carrying all day, to the DQ to get ice cream with my daughter, sitting on the couch in the living room reading GLOCKFORUM, to the grocery store to buy TP...I even plan on carrying it to the bathroom in a minute. :)

2. Ach127

Ach127 New Member

WV
    image-51095406.jpg

$4 wallet size

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Paper or plastic...? ;)

4. Ach127

Ach127 New Member

WV
    Lol...I bought 24 double rolls. I walked out carrying it on my shoulder, lookin' like Will Ferrel in "Step Brothers". :)

5. wrpNYFL

wrpNYFL Premium Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Congratulations! It will be a cold day in Hades before NY will let me do that. I'm still waiting for a judge to rubber stamp my target shooting permit, so I can pick up my G19. Six months later....

6. downbyloyalty

downbyloyalty New Member

Congrats. I'm waiting on my to arrive, it has been two weeks since I apply for my permit.

7. ardakota

ardakota New Member

Mine just came in last week took 3 weeks after i sent it in.

8. Its a good feeling huh?

I don't know about you are where you live. But when i got my cc and I started to pay attention to places that have the no gun sign in the window. I started to notice that there aren't a lot of places that don't want cc holders in their stores. Or maybe its just the places I go.

9. Ach127

Ach127 New Member

WV
    A judge has to give you a permit just so you can legally target practice????...that is the craziest thing I've heard in a long time. I feel for you my friend. You know, you could always move to West Virginia, we would set you right up in no time. :)

10. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

Congrats! I know for me it took 120 days until I got mine. I live in KS & they are to mail them out no latter than 45 days. But my luck they had a system upgrade. Be safe man!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2012