Glock Firearms banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,739 Posts
You are welcome. And here you thought you could just pick up the gun and shoot like John Wick (in the movies). He was actually trained by Taran Butler, one of the greatest USPSA and 3 gun shooters ever. Although I have never seen Keanu Reeves shoot a USPSA match....
Oh I had no illusion that I could shoot like John Wick. I do have over 30 years of real martial arts training though, & have fought full contact on 3 continents, & multiple countries. I am retired from fighting now. To be honest, I don’t even know how I ever enjoyed it, lol! I really appreciate the critique on my shooting stance though!!

·
Registered
68 Posts
The last G21 I shot was on consignment at my LGS. I didn’t shoot it well at all.
Before that, I shot a 21.2(?) in the early 80’s. I shot it pretty good.
This evening I took my Glock and three Sigs to the range. My P226 I wasn’t impressed by it. My P226 in .40 and 9mm was a little better. My 1911 Ultra Compact shot high. The Glock was my favorite of them all. I took three full mags to make sure I was going to get comfy with it.
Not great groups, but they’re in a good area.

View attachment 255957
Here’s the results.
View attachment 255956
The ammo I used is above the target. I haven’t put a magnet to it to see if it’s aluminum or steel.
Not too bad really considering you're just getting used to the pistol and were using unfamiliar ammo.
Ride Safe. Dr.Tramp...............

41 - 43 of 43 Posts