Finally hitting the range!!!!

Discussion in 'Range Reports' started by Fathead00, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Finally going to the range tomorrow!! I'm going to unleash 33 rounds of fury with my G35 and my new LWD conversion barrel!!!!!!:) also, going to shoot other stuff of course.

2. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Have a great time! Sounds like a real blast. :)

3. Thanks!! Me and the wife(zombiegirl00) will be hitting the range!! She might also let me come home with the Ruger 10/22 I've been wanting!:)

4. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed. Y'all have fun.

5. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

Have make sure to take plenty of pics... :)

6. Thanks again. My stash of ammo is going to be alot less!! She'll be shooting her .22's and her 410 shotgun!!!

7. I'll have her take video of me mag dumping 33 rounds!!!!!!:):)

8. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Nice. Have a BLAST!!
    What Ruger 10/22? The Takedown is really sweet.

9. No probably just the standard 10/22. A little pricey for the takedown.

10. glocknloaded

One word awesome!! Please do for all of us who live in communist states :cough cough: California

11. glocknloaded

How much is the regular 10/22?

12. It depends on the stock and barrel you get with it. They said the range in price runs from $199-399.

13. glocknloaded

Thanks I've been hearing a lot of the 10/22's lately

14. There are so many different accessories for the 10/22! They have a stock that makes it look like an AR for it.

15. glocknloaded

I am gonna have to look into them don't know much about them but the more I hear the more I like

16. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

You're funny.... "let you". Haha. You're a spoiled brat!

17. ZombieGirl00

ZombieGirl00 New Member

Whoops!!! Sorry that was meant for Fathead. Haha

18. dslmac2

dslmac2 New Member

Ha I was wondering what you meant. Have fun tomorrow and get a ruger 10/22, it's just plain fun.

19. Just got back from the range and doing other crap!!! Had alot of fun, but can't hit **** when I dump a mag!!!:( Anyways I'm just wanted to say ZombieGirl00 aka my wife got hit by a double ricochet while we were showing her something on her gun!! We don't know which lane it came from!!! Good part it is it's only a red mark on the back of her thigh!!!

20. NvRBanArms

NvRBanArms Member

I was at rinks one time and this guy next to me was shooting a 45 from about 6ft and he kept hitting the clamp that holds the target. Talk about horrible aim. Well he hit it like 5 times and one ricochet came my way. I finally dropped my mag, lay my gun down and backed out my booth. He finished the mag off, then I tapped his shoulder and asked if he was finished because I would like to practice my aim and would like it if I didn't have to go to the hospital today. He gave me a weird look and I said or I could just have the owners kick u out of here because that is some very horrible aiming u got buddy. He left.