Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally going to the range tomorrow!! I'm going to unleash 33 rounds of fury with my G35 and my new LWD conversion barrel!!!!!!:) also, going to shoot other stuff of course.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Have a great time! Sounds like a real blast. :)

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks!! Me and the wife(zombiegirl00) will be hitting the range!! She might also let me come home with the Ruger 10/22 I've been wanting!:)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Fingers crossed. Y'all have fun.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Have make sure to take plenty of pics... :)

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again. My stash of ammo is going to be alot less!! She'll be shooting her .22's and her 410 shotgun!!!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Fathead00 said:
Thanks!! Me and the wife(zombiegirl00) will be hitting the range!! She might also let me come home with the Ruger 10/22 I've been wanting!:)
Nice. Have a BLAST!!
What Ruger 10/22? The Takedown is really sweet.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Fathead00 said:
I'll have her take video of me mag dumping 33 rounds!!!!!!:):)
One word awesome!! Please do for all of us who live in communist states :cough cough: California

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Fathead00 said:
No probably just the standard 10/22. A little pricey for the takedown.
How much is the regular 10/22?

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Fathead00 said:
It depends on the stock and barrel you get with it. They said the range in price runs from $199-399.
Thanks I've been hearing a lot of the 10/22's lately

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
glocknloaded said:
Thanks I've been hearing a lot of the 10/22's lately
There are so many different accessories for the 10/22! They have a stock that makes it look like an AR for it.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Fathead00 said:
There are so many different accessories for the 10/22! They have a stock that makes it look like an AR for it.
I am gonna have to look into them don't know much about them but the more I hear the more I like

·
Registered
511 Posts
ZombieGirl00 said:
Whoops!!! Sorry that was meant for Fathead. Haha
Ha I was wondering what you meant. Have fun tomorrow and get a ruger 10/22, it's just plain fun.

·
Banned
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just got back from the range and doing other crap!!! Had alot of fun, but can't hit **** when I dump a mag!!!:( Anyways I'm just wanted to say ZombieGirl00 aka my wife got hit by a double ricochet while we were showing her something on her gun!! We don't know which lane it came from!!! Good part it is it's only a red mark on the back of her thigh!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
I was at rinks one time and this guy next to me was shooting a 45 from about 6ft and he kept hitting the clamp that holds the target. Talk about horrible aim. Well he hit it like 5 times and one ricochet came my way. I finally dropped my mag, lay my gun down and backed out my booth. He finished the mag off, then I tapped his shoulder and asked if he was finished because I would like to practice my aim and would like it if I didn't have to go to the hospital today. He gave me a weird look and I said or I could just have the owners kick u out of here because that is some very horrible aiming u got buddy. He left.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts