Glock Firearms banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my G17 for about three weeks now, and finally was able to get out to the range with a couple fellas! Put about 150 rounds down range without the slightest problem. Unfortunately it was so crowded that we had to use a 25 yard target, because the lines for the shorter distances were ridiculous. The Glock felt great in my hand! The other fellas brought a Springfield XD9, which shot nice as well, a 1911 which had great accuracy, and a S&W .380 which I shot terribly. But all in all it was a great time!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Unfortunately no pics... Set the camera out on the counter this morning and still forgot it! Next time I'll have to put it in my bag so I don't overlook it!

·
Registered
225 Posts
I got out today for the first time sense last fall. I put 25 rounds through my LCR and 100 through my Glock 22. I used the trigger reset for the first time. I emptied a mag with very quick accurate shots at 7 yards that make me say bull to the 9 mm faster follow up shots so buy it over the 40. some one had a new first time out with his gen 4 23. The trigger pull was lighter then mine, I thought they were suppose to be worse then the gen 3? My son in law had his Glock gen 3 22 their too it's the same pull as mine. We all agreed the gen 4 was noticeable better. As far as size of the two, I'll keep my full size with the two extra rounds, just my personal feelings I couldn't see the benefit of a tad shorter gun in my holster. But the trigger was nice!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts