Wood Camera accessory Cameras & optics Gadget Hardwood

Wood Trigger Table Gun barrel Wood stain

Trigger Wood Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

Air gun Trigger Wood Revolver Gun barrel

Table Wood Drill Revolver Tool

Table Furniture Wood Natural material Hardwood

Air gun Trigger Shotgun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Aviation Hood Automotive design Automotive exterior Bumper

I really like it, The slide is DESERT SAND and the stock is OD GREEN, I know it is kind of hard because of the lighting to see some of them in proper color I will do some outside when, IF, It ever stops raining! I really would like your thoughts! I LOVE IT!! It looks even better in real life. Guy's and Gals this is an unabashed advertisement for TWISTED MONKEY CUSTOMS (AKA) NUKINFUTS! The work was done in excellent time and is absolute TOP Quality!! Nuks, The 23 will be coming soon!! Should any of you decide you want custom work done on your gun, TWISTED MONKEY CUSTOMS is a must!!!

Attachments

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Nice Dutchs, he did a swell job. The Bi-Tone looks pretty sharp, kinda like my XDM. Cool Look.

·
Click Click Boom
45,268 Posts
Let me be the first to say amazing Dutchs looks amazing....

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
can you please take some in different lighting......it's really hard to see the OD. I'm so on the fence about letting Nuk do mine or letting a local Cerakote shop do it.
Yes, I really need to get some GOOD lighting, The second I do I will repost!

·
Registered
511 Posts
Looks Nice!!
So is it like a primer gray color?
Did not see it was a OD stock until you mentioned it.

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Mike P said:
can you please take some in different lighting......it's really hard to see the OD. I'm so on the fence about letting Nuk do mine or letting a local Cerakote shop do it.
Unless the local guy is a good friends or family, go to Nuk.
Or if the price fits the budget go local. But man Nuks prices are nice. The closest guy that does duracoat jobs here is 2.5 hours away and JACKED up prices.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Looks great! I have my polished slide/barrel coming in any day now.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Looks good. Can't wait until I can send mine. I just can't decide if I want to do my G19 or G26.

·
Banned
4,604 Posts
Unless the local guy is a good friends or family, go to Nuk.
Or if the price fits the budget go local. But man Nuks prices are nice. The closest guy that does duracoat jobs here is 2.5 hours away and JACKED up prices.
My biggest delima is deciding between Duracoat and Cerakote, two completely different coatings. If I'm going to permanently jack up a gun I want it to be the right personal choice the first time.:cool:

·
Hard Work! Dedication!
4,537 Posts
Mike P said:
My biggest delima is deciding between Duracoat and Cerakote, two completely different coatings. If I'm going to permanently jack up a gun I want it to be the right personal choice the first time.:cool:
ahhh I see. Nuks does both. Either way I want to see what you decide and pics when completed.

·
Registered
156 Posts
dutchs said:
Guy's and Gals this is an unabashed advertisement for TWISTED MONKEY CUSTOMS (AKA) NUKINFUTS! The work was done in excellent time and is absolute TOP Quality!! Nuks, The 23 will be coming soon!! Should any of you decide you want custom work done on your gun, TWISTED MONKEY CUSTOMS is a must!!!
I must say im a pretty jealous.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks sick dude sending him my Sig Pro 2022 to get the frame coated cain't wait.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts