Figured out today Im a Glockoholic!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by jpfrescue, May 18, 2012.

1. I sell firearms at a major nationwide outdoors retailer. I handle Kimbers, S&W Springfield and all the others all day long. In the past few years I have owned them all and I mean all. I end up selling them and I don't know why. Realized that I have never been without a Glock since the eighties. My gen 4 22 is the only pistol I have right now and I find it interesting that its all I need. Do I have a problem?

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I wouldn't call it a problem but I do believe it is incurable!! I have the gen 4 , 23 and 21 and all I do is think about which one I will get next and when will I get to the range to shoot my Glock. But don't worry, you are in Great company!!

3. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

The only Problem I see is you only have one Glock! Yours is probably lonely and needs a Stablemate or 3!:D

4. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!! You betcha!!

5. Im wanting a gen 4 32 or g37. No experience with 45 gap so not sure what's next.

6. 10mil

10mil Is That a .40....nope its a 10MM!

GA
    Hahaha i will be buy g26 4 gen next Friday! this will be my first 4 gen mainly cause i shoot left handed and wanted to change my mag release but i couldn't wait for a 20 are 29 in 4 gen Hahaha any tips?

7. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

A G30 should be HIGH on your List! Probably should be the Highest!:D

8. 10mil

GA
    yeah i was thinking of the 36. but it seems everyone carries .45 around my town i just wanted to be little different ya know i meant my 21st birthday i got the Springfield .45xd after it jammed on 3rd clip i bought my g20 lol. brother has gl21 4gen i love it!!!!! but Im going to give the 26 to my wife once 29 has 4 gen

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Got a gen 4 23 here, I love it .40 cal and shoots like a dream. You won't be all that different though, I hear it is the carry gun of choice for the entire FBI. Just what I heard?

10. 10mil

GA
    yea i saw that on here kinda confused me cause the gun shop i bought my g20 from called mine a g gun cause all feds carry 10mm but from what ive seen isn't true.i think i might go with the 27 Idk once they make a 4 gen 29 it'll go to my wife if she'll shoot it so 380 only thing she likes

11. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

When I got my G21 my wife inherited my Ruger SR9. She had the LCP. 380 and once she shot the 9 she was hooked! Traded the LCP on my G23!!

12. 10mil

GA
    so far she has shooters 17 20 21 22. and says they all have too much recoil instead she like my 380 revolver i won in a bet off a guy lol donto even really use it. seas always been sketchy about guns four years of dating and a year of marriage i got her to start shoot Jan 2012 lol

13. nice mate. and hell i think im startin to get glock fever lol. hell my G23 Gen 4 is only like maybe a week or two old i think and im already thinking about what i want to get next lol. might go with a 9mm, since the ammo is relativly cheap. or save up and just get the conversion kit for my 40 so i wont have to go out and buy a new pistol lol. btw guys sorry to thread steal but would the 357 SIG fit on a G23 frame? or is that a different round that im thinking of? cuz i know the 9mm will fit.

14. kulok77

kulok77 New Member

I too am a Glock addict. Dream about them.