Fighting your way through History.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Shooter, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Shooter

Shooter Administrator Staff Member

I've seen this elsewhere.

You have a time machine, not sure how you got it, it's just there and you don't ask questions.

You see a note "Travel back in time and punch ____ in the face.".

Who are you fighting and why?

Hitler, Pol Pot, the truly evil guys are taken. The previous time travelers have taken care of them.

Find someone you think you could take and let us know who it is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison

I just want to take him down a peg.

2. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

This thread has the makings of a some great times.

I myself would punch my "soon to be" ex-wife's dead dad for being such an abuser and making his daughter a nut case!

3. Shooter

Excellent use of the time machine!

4. american lockpicker

american lockpicker New Member

I would punch Sen. McCarthy for being such a twit.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
  5. Kmurray96

Kmurray96 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'd go back and punch the biggest bull**** artist this country ever had dead in the mouth. That coward Harry S. Truman. He fires MacArthur and tens of thousands die in Korea, and because of his legacy, Vietnam. Just because he thought MacArthur would win and beat him out of the White House.

You go to war to win, not play politics.

And his legacy is not over. Iran gets the bomb it'll be SHTF time on a "Yay-Hoo!" scale, brother. It'll be quick. We'll take out their navy, The Saudi's will take out their Air Force and the Israeli's will end their dreams of being a nuclear dynasty. And where is Iran getting this capability from? Pakistan and...North Korea. What goes around, comes around.

As a matter of fact, now that I'm thinking about it, I think I'd smack him in the nose, too.

6. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

Can I make multiple stops to punch a variety of idiot voters?

I'd probably go punch FDR because of the "New Deal".

7. Shooter

Edgar Allan Poe.

He's a great writer, I loved all his work, I would just want to be remembered as the guy who punched him is all.

Side notes in history 1. Austin punches Edgar Allan Poe when asked why he states " I just wanted to be remembered as the guy who punched him is all".