fiber optic sights on glock

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by RogerH, Jun 1, 2012.

1. RogerH

RogerH New Member

has any body got any in put on fiber optic sights son in law has the

Williams Adjustable Fire Sight Set in his Taurus pt 111 and his 247 . Looking to try a set on my G 19

Last edited: Jun 1, 2012
  2. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I can install any fiber optic sights you want on your G19 for you. All you have to do is send me your slide and let me know which sights you want or I can recommend some for you. I have some I am very fond of that I recommend for accurate shooting.

3. jimmyalbrecht

jimmyalbrecht Glockn Rollin

I have the Tru Glo TFOs, not a competition sight or anything, but they work great. They glow super-bright at night and are quite bright during the day time as well.

4. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

I have the tru glo TFO on my 23 and love them for a carry/ combat sight. The are super bright at night. I also have a Dawson fiber optic front post on my 35 with solid black warren tactical rear and love it for a competition sight. The rear sight gives the perfect amount of daylight around the front post. I can drive nails with the 35

Last edited: Jun 2, 2012
  5. sgtcowboyusmc

sgtcowboyusmc New Member

I have done a lot of reading and talking to competition shooters as well as LEO and I am definitely getting a FO (Fiber Optics) front sight with a plain black rear. I was looking at these that Dave Sevigny shot with on his Glocks.
    http://mle-shootingsports.com/Sights-/-Tools-Warren-Tactical/c7_28/index.html

But I also am impressed with Dave Spaldings new sights! http://shop.templarcustomarms.com/Ameriglo-Spaulding-CAP-Sight-GL-616.htm so as time gets closer I will decide which one to get first to try out. I need 3 sets as of right now but 3 more Glocks will probably need them also and 6 sets of sights aren't cheap!:eek:

6. ash1012

ash1012 New Member

Warren tactical is the rear sight that I have. You will not regret getting those sights. I just like night sights on my carry guns.

7. virtued

virtued New Member

The tru glo to has to be the best set of sights that I have seen in a while. They work great when at the range outside and work even better at night when you need them.

8. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I use the Warren Tactical Sevigny sights for my competition pistols. I highly recommend them. However, fitting is involved when installing the rear sight so you should send them to a Glock armorer to have them installed.