Fell down the steps

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by TampaBaySean, May 13, 2012.

1. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I cannot win . Had a great night with the Fam . Coming down the stairs one on the kids left something there and I didn't see it . Barefoot ! Bam boom bing tumble . Now I am in agony . Already have a docs appt set for Tuesday so I'm gonna tough it out till then . No fun .

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

That really sucks TBS. Hope your OK.

3. havasu

havasu Well-Known Member Supporter

Sorry for laughing, but I believe every parent has been there before. I hope you are up and mobile soon enough!

4. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

That was how I sprained my ankle before my back surgery. Except it wasn't something left on the stairs, it was simply the tread on my hiking shoes catching on the carpet because I was moving too fast and not picking my feet up enough to clear the thicker tread.

Hopefully you didn't do too much damage! Rest up!

5. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Ouch! Legos and match box cars were the bane of my existence when the kids where little. Hope you are better soon.

6. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Kids try to kill you one way or another...;)

7. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

I agree with each reply. I am laughing on the inside and was hoping the kids were playing Kinect and caught me on video.. It would have been viral.. GAgal. Them GD legos OMG !!!!! Hotwheels are no joke either...

I was def pissed at first . My buddy said it best. Don't we teach our kids to watch where we are walking... DOH !!!

8. That's one of the reasons why I don't have any kids right now. I do a good job of that myself lol. I mean you don't know what will happen till you try. :p

9. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

I made mine grow up and take their toys with em!!

10. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Dutchs . Love the avatar !!!St Augustine , right ? The wife and I spent a weekend there last year. I was surprised at the night life !!Really enjoyed it

11. Sucky... feel better.

12. TampaBaySean

TampaBaySean New Member

Thanks Voodoo ! I need a bionic spine . or Doc Oc from spiderman technology.

I actually feel better today . I was scared . After I landed I did that panic freeze. and did a little triage before I got up to make sure there was no real damage.