Family Portrait

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by koiphish, Jun 29, 2012.

1. koiphish

koiphish New Member

This is a family portrait of my current collection.

Sadly, I had to put my Romanian WASR 10/63 AK47 platform rifle up for adoption to build out the BCM AR you see up top. But that is ok, the WASR was my ugly down syndromed child anyway... I plan on picking up a nice bulgarian or polish ak soon to replace her.

Let's start with the Glocks since this is a Glock forum.

Glock 21 with black Lone Wolf Threaded Barrel, Insight M3 Weaponlight and Pachmayr Tactical Grip Glove.

Glock 30 with Pearce 29 +0 Mag extension.

BCM 14.5" Mid-Length M4 Platform AR with Magpul CTR Stock, Magpul MIAD grip, Magpul PMag, Magpul XTM railcovers on a Midwest Industry #21G2 Mid-Length Gas System Free-Floating Rail, TangoDown vertical foregrip, Bravo Company GunFighter Charging Handle (Medium), LMT Tactical Rear Sight and a PentagonLight Xenon Gas Weaponlight.

Mossberg 500 Persuader with Mossberg Heatsheild and Mossberg Pistol grip.

[​IMG]

Upgrades coming to Glocks: Meprolight Nightsights and Metal Guide-rod replacements.

Upgrades coming to BCM AR: C-More Railway Red-Dot, KNS Precision Non-Rotating Pin Set, Single-Point Sling Setup, Spikes Tactical ST-T2 Heavy Buffer, Tubbs Flat Wire Spring and Yankee Hill QD Suppressor Mount/Flash Hider.

Upgrades coming to the Mossberg 500: Breacher Barrel and matte black duracoating over entire gun and Hogue rubber pistol grip.

Later Suppressor Additions: Yankee Hill .30 Cal Supressor for QD mount for my AR and AK. Gemtech Suppressor for my Glock 21.

Heres a picture of us at the range... the Mossberg was on her period and didnt want to come with us.

[​IMG]

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

Beautiful family!!

3. Nice family portrait there kiophish!

By any chance is that a Pentagon X2 light on your AR? If so, I have the same one on my Mossberg 500 Persuader an boooyyy is that thing really bright. To bad they don't make them any more.

4. koiphish

koiphish New Member

This is the MS2 Xenon light. Puts off a nice beam with lots of heat too. Getting harder and harder to find parts and replacement bulbs for them now.

5. Yea cause the people who made those lights are no longer in business.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2012
  6. koiphish

koiphish New Member

Yep... got sued by Surefire for patent infringement on their tailcap design... which is too bad, because they had some really good products.

I am currently looking for the pressure switch they used to have that had a top button for constant on and the pressure switch under it. Damn thing is illusive as heck.

7. Wow I haven't seen one of those. I just have a standard pressure cap on mine.

8. koiphish

koiphish New Member

Here is a pic of one. I couldn't find one any bigger, but you can still see the button on the pressure switch. That one was for constant on and you had two pressure pads on the bottom for momentary on and off.

[​IMG]

9. Thanks for the pics! Yea I can see it being like finding a needle in a haystack.

I'ma try to hunt one down to. I'll let you know if I have any luck. Might have to look at other forums classified to see by chance if anyone is selling one.

10. Danzig

Danzig Glockin’ since 1993 Supporter

Texas
  11. KeenansGarage

KeenansGarage Hiding in plain sight....

Nice collection! what kind of case it that green one? Is that a double gun or a singe gun?