Falcon grips.....

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by chadsaalfrank, Apr 26, 2012.

1. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

Just put the "spicy " falcon grips on my edc g27.... not real sure if I like them. Does anyone else have them and what do you think?

Attached Files:

2. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

You don't like the way they feel? ...or look?

3. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

They are definitely "grippy"! It almost sticks to my hand... they don't fit exactly how I'd like them to but not real bad. I'm just not completely sure about them....

4. kodiak

kodiak Active Member

My opinion is as long as it improves your handling, thats all that matters. Shoot it then make up your mind. You might just be too used to seeing the grip bare. Talons look just like that.

5. chadsaalfrank

chadsaalfrank New Member

I have never used grips before so it is very different from what I'm used to. I just seem to have gripping problems with the 27. Has to do with the extra recoil because I can shoot the 26 without issues. I really think this should help tho. I will findout this weekend!

6. I've got Talon grips on my G26 Gen 4. I first heard of them from watching hickok45 on YouTube. If you've never seen his videos, check em out, they're awesome! Very informative! I bought the granulate grips first, but they were too rough against my skin. I've got the rubber ones on there now and I love em!

7. Glockmaster

Glockmaster New Member

I put the Talon rubber grips on my G23G4 & G27G4 they seemed ok. After a while I took them off. They say they don't leave behind a sticky mess.. YEAH RIGHT PITA.. Still picking **** off a week after removing them. But they did help on my 27 just got tired of the look.

8. 40caljim

40caljim Active Member Supporter

Are the Falcon grips the sandpaper type or are they a rubber surface?
    I saw the Glock store had them on sale today for $6.99.

9. 762X51

762X51 New Member

Falcon grips suck plain and simple. Spend the extra 10$ and get Talon.

My experience with them is one the fit isn't nearly as good as talons. Second the adhesive isn't as strong mine started coming loose in the finger groves.

10. chuckds

chuckds Certified Glock Armorer

A tip on how to get adhesive grips to stay on:
    After putting the grips on put the frame in a zip-lock bag, wrap the grip area over the bag with electrical tape pulling the tape as you wrap it tightly. Let it sit over night or longer, use scissors to cut the bag off and the tape will come off with it.

11. cjrich

cjrich New Member

I hate to hear this...I just ordered one from the glock store for $6.99.

12. Glockinator19

Glockinator19 Certified Glock Armorer

Dun Dun Dunnnn!

13. ccarter

ccarter New Member

Talon Grips all the way!

14. mrkhone

mrkhone New Member

Waiting for mine in the mail

Sent from my SM-N900P using Glock Forum mobile app

15. Teancum

Teancum New Member

I make my own from the rubber products used in commercial buildings. Not a difficult thing to do.

16. MtnGlock5280

MtnGlock5280 New Member

I run the agrip on my 17 and 23. They are kinda pricy @25 but I think they work the best. They also don't scratch you when carrying. Just another alternative.

17. mrkhone

mrkhone New Member

I like mine. Grip feels way better in my hand. Bought it off eBay for $17

Sent from my SM-N900P using Glock Forum mobile app