Glock Firearms banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright so our local fair is in town and i need to know if im able to carry there
i have looked all over there website o i live in middle TN
ive done every short of asking a LEO :confused:

·
Load Bearing Wall
4,095 Posts
Probably depends on who owns the property where it's going to be located, & who is providing the security.

Avoid rides that go upside down & shake a lot. Have Fun....

·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well its at the local fair grounds we have here
and trust me i stay away from the rides !! :D
and ive carred at there grounds before for the rodeos and stuff like that but idk if the fair would be any different or not

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am not sure if you can carry legally at the forthcoming Tennessee State Fair. I do know in the past they had problems with gang bangers bringing in their illegal weapons and creating a ruckus when they get into it with rival gang members. Metro PD and private security companies patrol the fairgrounds regularly. In addition, if a regular joe or jane caught a glimpse of your glock that you have concealed it made create a big issue if they freak out and report that there a "gunman on the loose."

·
Registered
236 Posts
Not knowing your local laws, I would say that if the Fair Grounds is private property, and they do not post it with regulatory signage, carry and be happy. Just carry IWB maybe with a tuckable holster so that there would be no way you gun could peek out for someone to see. I am visiting your state soon and you can bet I will be carrying concealed at most times. And unless I see signage that is legal signage of proper size telling me No Weapons allowed, I will not remove same for any reason.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
ive done every short of asking a LEO :confused:

That probably would be you best bet. Go strait to the source just to be on the safe side.

·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i found out i cant when i was pulling in i seen a cop and asked him and he called some one and said the people putting in on said no but i can have it in the truck :(

·
Registered
18 Posts
There was a shooting at the Wilson County Fair tonight.

http://www.tennessean.com/article/2...ty-Fair?odyssey=mod|newswell|text|FRONTPAGE|s

Lebanon Police are investigating a shooting that occurred at the Wilson County Fair Friday night.

A dispatcher reports that the shooting happened just after 11 p.m. on Friday, the opening day of the Wilson County Fair in Lebanon.

One person was shot but not seriously injured in the incident, she said.

A suspect description was not provided.

Police also did not release any details about what led up to the shooting.

·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yea i heard about this i was walking out when this happend

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
Look out for swine flu :eek:

·
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i heard about that i havent touched a single piece of food or a animal