Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Hiding in plain sight....
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it sounds crazy, but somewhere I saw where someone had what they claimed to be factory OD Glock magazines. I am not talking Duracoated or Cerakoted magazines, but Glock OD plastic colored magazines.

So I have to ask, does anyone have some of these magazines? Where did you get them if you do and do you have any pictures?

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I've never seen anything other than black and orange. If someone claimed they were OEM, unless it was some prototype, I call BS.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am not convinced, but I saw a picture of them. They matched fairly well, so I wanted to see if anyone else had seen/heard/held any. Just seeing a picture does not prove their existence. That is why I am asking here.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was able to find a picture again...what do ya'll think? I have only seen these same pictures from this same guy in IN. I have never seen ANYONE else talk about them. This is NOT my picture, I found this one the internet.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It seems that this one guy is the only person to openly have them. I was hoping they were a bit more common. Oh well! Thanks for the links Support Gunner.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Even with that picture, there's nothing to say they aren't just painted. The sticker being on there is meaningless; they can be transplanted easily enough and it's not exactly pristine.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
With an air brush and taking you time I couldn't see why you couldn't pant your mags but then again I don't know. Never had the urge to paint mine :p.

·
Registered
17 Posts
There is no such OEM OD mags. They never made them. If i were you, I'd get Caleb w/BunkerHill to just Duracote u some. Price would be pretty good from those guys and the work is outstanding. They did my "ArmyMan Green" Model 22 mags and all.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey G1D! Yeah, If I ever get a Glock that is not a 9mm, I am planning on having him do a few for me! That way in a crisis I can tell the difference. Caleb does do great work! He has a good deal on some gen 2 19s, but I am holding out for a gen 3.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Do you have any pics or other information about this? Additional info seems to be scarce on the info-net.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
Additional info seems to be non-existent. Personally, unless I see something conclusive, I will remain extremely skeptical.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I set up at the Indy 1500 Gun Show in Indianapolis. I had a customer that had 8 GLOCK OEM OD mags for a G17. They were the real deal. Floor plates had the proper Logo and part number,mag body had all the correct markings. He acquired them along with a G17 from a man that lived in GA. Unfortunately they were not for sale.

·
18,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I think he is the only one around. The guy that I found online that had pictures lives/lived in IN. As mentioned a lot in this thread...that guy seems to be the ONLY one who has them or has proof of them. If I had them, I wouldn't sell them either. I don't think anyone on this forum would sell them if they are the real deal!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts