Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
My 19 is well over 50,000 rounds and it is not even remotely worn let alone worn out. The barrel will damage rounds long before rounds ever damage the barrel.

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Glock barrels claim a 20,000 round barrel life.

The Glock's polygonal barrel and high-quality materials are known to consistently

exceed the manufacturer's expectations.

·
Banned
2,947 Posts
0. Literally thats the answer there is no break in period. Ammunition is not going to wear the barrel (for tens and tens of thousands)

·
Banned
1,000 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was told by a former Glock employee that the Smyrna factory has multiple demo pistols with 1 million + rounds that are still in factory spec.

If that is true then you will certainly never wear out a barrel

·
Banned
654 Posts
I have heard of hundreds of glocks with over 100000 rounds. This seems unreal but true.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I think the stock barrel will last forever. I can't count how many rounds have been though my .23 the past 8 years! And it's ALL stock

·
Carry on my friends!!!!
974 Posts
My 23 is less than 500, my 20 idk bought it used guessing under 500. My 22 and 27 probally have less than 1000rds each the 27 maybe 2000, my 17 stock barrel has 250rds, the barsto has less than 250.

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
Lots of Glock pistols out there with more than 100,000 rounds through them and some with a whole lot more. All with original barrels that continue to shoot with good accuracy. When you go over 100,000 rounds with a pistol and original barrel that runs well, you just can't ask for much more. Bill

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.