Glock Firearms banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see a lot of people talking about the original Glock plus two magazines. Are they really Glock factory-made magazines?

They are not listed on Glock's website. Who sells them?
Thanks in advance!
JC.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Glockstore.com

·
1,310 Posts
j102 said:
I see a lot of people talking about the original Glock plus two magazines. Are they really Glock factory-made magazines?

They are not listed on Glock's website. Who sells them?
Thanks in advance!
JC.
MidwayUSA.com has them as well

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TampaBaySean said:
I just use Pearce +3 extensions for my g26
Do you need to change the mag spring for that?

I always thought a "bigger or stronger" spring was needed. That's why the idea of the factory Glock mag sounds better. Please advise.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
The factory +2 magazines are just standard magazines with a +2 floorplate. Nothing more, nothing less. The Pearce does the same thing and usually looks a little better doing it. :)

You do not need a different spring. Last I checked, and this could've changed, the baby Glock magazine springs were the same as the compacts magazine springs (G19, etc) so you've got plenty of oomph in it.

·
Registered
4,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The factory +2 magazines are just standard magazines with a +2 floorplate. Nothing more, nothing less. The Pearce does the same thing and usually looks a little better doing it. :)

You do not need a different spring. Last I checked, and this could've changed, the baby Glock magazine springs were the same as the compacts magazine springs (G19, etc) so you've got plenty of oomph in it.
Thanks for the explanation!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts