Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you can get an extended mag for Glocks. I currently have a G 19 and am interested in getting the 33 round extended mag for it. I know its not very practical, but my question is..is it worth it just for some extra fun?? Thanks in advance..

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a 30 round mag for my g30. It's really not practical and definitely not fun to load but it does add that *** factor. Kinda fun to see and hear what people do.

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
vwtechx said:
I have a 30 round mag for my g30. It's really not practical and definitely not fun to load but it does add that *** factor. Kinda fun to see and hear what people do.
Kinda just for the "wow" factor..it just might be worth it.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Heck yes verry nice for when your at the range or when the Zombie's come...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I just picked up 5 of them for a hundred bucks. I have one for each of the 9's I own. :)
My thought is, why not??

·
Premium Member
4,108 Posts
I've got the extended mags for my G22. I use the Scherer 29rd mags because I got them before Glock came out with factory 22rd mags, and the scherers work great.

They are fun to shoot at the range, not much fun to load, but an Uplula takes away that problem. I'd say they do not have much practical application, but I do wear them as backups in my raid vest in case my long gun goes down and I need to transition to the glock as a primary weapon.

·
Premium Member
285 Posts
If you're going to compete in USPSA Limited Division, the extended mags are a huge advantage (so long as they meet the length regulation).

·
Banned
636 Posts
I always enjoyed running through my 33rd'er on my old 9...

Practical??? who cares... isnt fun practical?

·
Registered
254 Posts
I don't personally see the use. I'm not much into shock factor, and I wouldn't ever use it in training. This is my opinion only, but I personally wouldn't spend money or time on an item I'm not gonna use or really train with. Everything I buy, I use, and train with in as many different scenario's as possible. I want to make sure I am efficient as can be with any bit of gear I buy.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the advice and tips. I do want one just to take to the range with me. Just to experience it, not saying I would always use it. But for 40 bucks how could you go wrong?? May not be practical but im sure it would be fun!

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have four 31 round mags for my G22C that I use for target shooting at the range. More shooting and less reloading is fun. For training I stick to the factory 15 round mags. I've been using my Glock 22 round mag a little in training, but I only have one right now.

·
Registered
430 Posts
Crazymxrider53 said:
Just picked her up today..
Lol awesome welcome to the club!

1 - 20 of 53 Posts