Glock Firearms banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
SHOOTER13 said:
Did you purchase them online or locally...

Mind us asking how much...?!
MidwayUSA.com $35 a piece. Shipped for $75 total. It sure does have a stiff spring.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Botach tactical has the 33rd and 22rd for 32.00 plus shipping and regular mags are 22.00, that's the best price I found and they ship quick I'm very pleased with botach

·
Registered
130 Posts
Glockin27gen4 said:
Botach tactical has the 33rd and 22rd for 32.00 plus shipping and regular mags are 22.00, that's the best price I found and they ship quick I'm very pleased with botach
That is an awesome price, and their manufactured by glock?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wish I would've known of botach! Could've saved a few bucks... And yes they are glock factory mags. They also offer the cheaper Korean made mags but I'd steer clear of those.

·
Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome
1,672 Posts
I'll never shop with botach again. Horrible customer service. Sent off several emails to them in a two week period about an order I had, never responded to a single one. Ended up calling and canceling the order and went with Midway.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Webphisher said:
I'll never shop with botach again. Horrible customer service. Sent off several emails to them in a two week period about an order I had, never responded to a single one. Ended up calling and canceling the order and went with Midway.
I hate to hear that I've had nothing but good experiences with botach, I can't say anything good about midway they screwed me a time or two

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glockin27gen4 said:
I hate to hear that I've had nothing but good experiences with botach, I can't say anything good about midway they screwed me a time or two
That's odd I've ordered over a dozen items through midway without any problems. however I did order a trigger housing for my mossberg that was on back order, so I ended up waiting almost a month after the order.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I've found out through the hundreds of things I've order from different vendors its hit and miss, its not a big deal to me as long as I get my stuff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts