Extended Magazine

Discussion in 'Glock Photos' started by GlockYou, Mar 11, 2012.

1. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

Just got my 22 round mags for my g23. About broke my thumb off getting the last round in!

ForumRunner_20120311_175710.jpg

2. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Did you purchase them online or locally...

Mind us asking how much...?!

3. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

MidwayUSA.com $35 a piece. Shipped for $75 total. It sure does have a stiff spring.

4. I think the 22 round 40 cal is $40 and the 33 round 9mm is $50 at my local Cabelas plus tax of course!!

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

6. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

Botach tactical has the 33rd and 22rd for 32.00 plus shipping and regular mags are 22.00, that's the best price I found and they ship quick I'm very pleased with botach

7. leb686

leb686 New Member

That is an awesome price, and their manufactured by glock?

8. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

Wish I would've known of botach! Could've saved a few bucks... And yes they are glock factory mags. They also offer the cheaper Korean made mags but I'd steer clear of those.

9. Webphisher

Webphisher Duct Tape, Alabama Chrome

I'll never shop with botach again. Horrible customer service. Sent off several emails to them in a two week period about an order I had, never responded to a single one. Ended up calling and canceling the order and went with Midway.

10. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

I hate to hear that I've had nothing but good experiences with botach, I can't say anything good about midway they screwed me a time or two

11. GlockYou

GlockYou New Member

That's odd I've ordered over a dozen items through midway without any problems. however I did order a trigger housing for my mossberg that was on back order, so I ended up waiting almost a month after the order.

12. Glockin27gen4

Glockin27gen4 New Member

I've found out through the hundreds of things I've order from different vendors its hit and miss, its not a big deal to me as long as I get my stuff