Expanding collection! Glock's are addicting!!!!

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Gun_Aficionado, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

I just went out and purchased a new Glock ! As some of you know I had just bought a G17 G4. After having it for a month or so I became multi year member of GSSF so I got coupon to buy another Glock at discount price. I really wanted a G26 G4 and was willing to settle for G26 G3. But those are so hard to find even retail much harder under discount program... So I decided to buy my new baby a G19C! I love it so far, I have not put a single round through it and won't have a chance until Saturday maybe. But like child with new toy I am excited with anticipation! have no mods to it other than mag extension thought I got 2 extra rounds but was only 1 extra round none the less it is nice. I have crimson trace lg-850 and ltg-736 on G17 G4 but thinking of keeping this one naked for now.... She is sexy yes? BTW wife has no clue I got it so keep it a secret!!!!

Attached Files:

2. Gun_Aficionado

Gun_Aficionado King of my Castle until my wife comes home Lifetime Supporting Member

The sisters...

Attached Files:

3. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Congrats...!!

"She is sexy yes? BTW wife has no clue I got it so keep it a secret!!!!"

BTW...All the mods and admins here do except $$ to keep quiet...!!

4. Gun_Aficionado

Always looking for the angle! LOL. I am tapped out after purchase!

5. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Yea I just got a 21 myself gen 4 I'm in LOVE

6. Gun_Aficionado

Nice! Looking to ad g26 g4 then will move on to other cals...

7. Gun_Aficionado

Oh forgot to mention I got the g19c for 422. Bucks...

8. GAgal

GAgal Well-Known Member

Very nice. They look great together.

9. Birddogyz

Birddogyz Regular Guy

Conratulations on the 19. We just picked up a few also. Very addicting, especially when you collect the other brands along with the Glocks. GaGal wanted a 26 gen 4 to go with here 19 and I could not buy one for her and not get one for myself, so I picked up a 27 Gen 3. They had a 24, and it was very hard not to grab it since it was the first one I have seen.:D

10. Gun_Aficionado

Nice. I am sticking to Glocks only for now. May venture out later.... Nah I am one of those loyal types, by the time I get all the Glocks I want translated in man speak "NEED" I will be broke or to old to change my ways...

11. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Welcome to the forum steverich88!!! Dont forget to introduce yourself to others at the forum Introduction section. Just a quick (Hello)

Here is the Link---> https://www.glockforum.com/forum/f17/

Thanks! :)

12. MiguelAngel

MiguelAngel New Member

Keep that finger off the trigger!!! :D

13. gen4_G21

gen4_G21 New Member

Nothing like the G21!!

14. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

@DJ: you know how to reach us....US currency only, please :p

15. Happysniper1

Happysniper1 New Member

Hello, Steverich88, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you would be so kind as to post a *Hi There* in the Introductions section, other Members will be able to welcome you properly.

Cheers!

16. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Yea best gun I've ever owned GLOCK a mans best friend

17. steverich88

steverich88 New Member

Thanks I did that as well nice to have great GLOCK family

18. Gun_Aficionado

I love my dog but truth is my Glock will out live my dog and me for that reason, so yes man's best friend! Hoping to pass them one to my kids at some point!

19. Gun_Aficionado

Still have not taken my G19C going tomorrow for sure have range pack ready to go will be taking G17 as well and 400 rds to "really compare" and have some fun. Also going to private class for shooting on the move and from cover soon... Maybe this week...

20. Gun_Aficionado

Ok went to range today with my G19C and G17G4 and I love them both! I did notice difference In recoil with G19C she does not move up only a bit back... The nostril effect is really cool, looks like a dragon spitting out fire from mouth and nostrils. Groupings where dead on until I started getting weak with the eyes after about 50 to 60 round through each. I am truly happy with my purchases. Keeping the 19C naked for now... Range does not allow rapid fire so will need to wait until someone who knows about shooting in desert takes me for a session.