Glock Firearms banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
King of my Castle until my wife comes home
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went out and purchased a new Glock ! As some of you know I had just bought a G17 G4. After having it for a month or so I became multi year member of GSSF so I got coupon to buy another Glock at discount price. I really wanted a G26 G4 and was willing to settle for G26 G3. But those are so hard to find even retail much harder under discount program... So I decided to buy my new baby a G19C! I love it so far, I have not put a single round through it and won't have a chance until Saturday maybe. But like child with new toy I am excited with anticipation! have no mods to it other than mag extension thought I got 2 extra rounds but was only 1 extra round none the less it is nice. I have crimson trace lg-850 and ltg-736 on G17 G4 but thinking of keeping this one naked for now.... She is sexy yes? BTW wife has no clue I got it so keep it a secret!!!!

Attachments

·
Banned
14,133 Posts
Congrats...!!

"She is sexy yes? BTW wife has no clue I got it so keep it a secret!!!!"

BTW...All the mods and admins here do except $$ to keep quiet...!!

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SHOOTER13 said:
BTW...All the mods and admins here do except $$ to keep quiet...!!

Always looking for the angle! LOL. I am tapped out after purchase!

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice! Looking to ad g26 g4 then will move on to other cals...

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh forgot to mention I got the g19c for 422. Bucks...

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Very nice. They look great together.

·
Banned
1,000 Posts
Conratulations on the 19. We just picked up a few also. Very addicting, especially when you collect the other brands along with the Glocks. GaGal wanted a 26 gen 4 to go with here 19 and I could not buy one for her and not get one for myself, so I picked up a 27 Gen 3. They had a 24, and it was very hard not to grab it since it was the first one I have seen.:D

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice. I am sticking to Glocks only for now. May venture out later.... Nah I am one of those loyal types, by the time I get all the Glocks I want translated in man speak "NEED" I will be broke or to old to change my ways...

·
Registered
13,460 Posts
Hello, Steverich88, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you would be so kind as to post a *Hi There* in the Introductions section, other Members will be able to welcome you properly.

Cheers!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Happysniper1 said:
Hello, Steverich88, and WELCOME to the Forum!

If you would be so kind as to post a *Hi There* in the Introductions section, other Members will be able to welcome you properly.

Cheers!
Thanks I did that as well nice to have great GLOCK family

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
steverich88 said:
Yea best gun I've ever owned GLOCK a mans best friend
I love my dog but truth is my Glock will out live my dog and me for that reason, so yes man's best friend! Hoping to pass them one to my kids at some point!

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Still have not taken my G19C going tomorrow for sure have range pack ready to go will be taking G17 as well and 400 rds to "really compare" and have some fun. Also going to private class for shooting on the move and from cover soon... Maybe this week...

·
2,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok went to range today with my G19C and G17G4 and I love them both! I did notice difference In recoil with G19C she does not move up only a bit back... The nostril effect is really cool, looks like a dragon spitting out fire from mouth and nostrils. Groupings where dead on until I started getting weak with the eyes after about 50 to 60 round through each. I am truly happy with my purchases. Keeping the 19C naked for now... Range does not allow rapid fire so will need to wait until someone who knows about shooting in desert takes me for a session.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts