Everyone should get their CCW Permit? Umm, maybe not.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Eye_Peeled, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Eye_Peeled

Eye_Peeled 8th Gen. Fla Cracker (not creepy though)

This happened in my home county, and a few miles from my home. A door-to-door meat salesman shot down by the homeowner.

He shot him in the shoulder and after the salesman dropped to the driveway and screamed "you shot me", the HO shot him in the back of the head. When asked by LEO why he shot him again, the suspect replied "for effect". A family member of mine knows this man through his wife and says he is a weird individual, as accounts from near-by neighbors confirm.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/19119389/2012/07/26/no-bond-for-cape-homicide-suspect

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

May he rot!!!!!

3. Eye_Peeled

4. Blaze

Blaze Active Member Supporter

5. Man what a trigger happy Lunatic.. Killed an innocent hard working man trying to make a livin.

6. bfish

bfish Member

That is terrible... I hate hearing stories like this. Makes us look bad in a way is another sad thing about it. I wonder if the salesman had a family

7. Eye_Peeled

He did have family. I am not sure if he had a wife and children but his brother and step father worked for the same company.

8. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

That's a crying shame! I love Florida but man we get some real...... I can't say it:mad:

9. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Will be praying for both families.
    Sad story.

10. Eye_Peeled

Not to down play the tragedy here—because it certainly is one—but these kinds of idiots make my blood boil.

11. Blaze

I agree I love Florida but it seems all the crazies from the rest of country end up there for some reason

12. glocknloaded

glocknloaded Click Click Boom Supporter

All the weird news does seem to come out of Florida

13. Blaze

Look back at all the Major news last several years it seems Florida is main state for crazies.. Only cuz they moved there to blend in I guess ..

14. Eye_Peeled

Can't blame it on 'Floridians' though. It is a mini melting pot for a gigantic melting pot known as the USA. I can say that because I am a multi-generational Florida Native, with family dating back to the revolutionary war in this State. I am not saying that we are better or any more sane than anyone from anywhere else in the country, or the world for that matter, but as a native, it gets old hearing that it's 'Florida people' who are the problem. We got all kinds here brother! I'm also not building up Florida natives in general either. Some of them are certainly loose cannons—I guarantee you. Some may even be my kin ;)

15. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

A whole lot of places to hide!! Miles of pine forest!!

16. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

You are right though! Most of the real nutbags come here running from somewhere else!

17. rickjames

rickjames Hard Work! Dedication! Supporter

Damn. I want to move to Florida, but now having second thoughts. I was thinking Miami.

18. gladesbassin

gladesbassin Happy Member :) Supporter

Miami huh? I believe we have the only zombie case in the united state since ummmm ever and you want to come down here to the infection zone? Lolol I'm j/k Miami is a great place but one thing I was taught when I was young is just don't cross the tracks...was there a certain part of Miami you had in mind? Or was that just joking

19. ROYALE-W-CHEESE

ROYALE-W-CHEESE New Member

"He looked totally deranged." Indeed.

[​IMG]

So tragic. I feel so bad for the saleman's family. Door-to-door, everyone knows that's a tough business as it is.

20. jonm61

jonm61 New Member

I dunno. Sounds to me like he was standing his ground. :rolleyes:

I'm surprised he didn't try to use that somehow.