Glock Firearms banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not sure if this is common but I've suddenly developed a dull, annoying, constant pain on the inside of my elbow. It happened after I shot 1,000 rounds of ammo spread out on two days using a G17, G19, and G26. I also went shooting at the range 6 times the last two weeks. Called my doctor and he thinks it's from absorbing all the vibration from shooting. I was wondering if anyone has ever experienced this. I don't think I lock my elbows when I shoot.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Recoil!

I have Tendonitis in both wrists. When it hurts, I wear a brace to give my wrists a rest and lay off the shooting for a couple days. Also my doctor prescribed a cream that helps.

I got tennis elbow when I was younger from catching so many large salmon. My doctor advised me to ease off on the fishing and find something else to do, like shooting. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I developed a nice case of tendonitis in my elbow shortly after my son was born. Doc said it was most likely from luggin' the kid around. I started wearing an elbow brace at work and would try to carry Jr. with my "good" arm. It took about 3 months, but it finally felt fine. I was told if you ignore it, thinking it will just go away, it could get pretty bad. Surgery,any time, is bad news. Maybe you should ask a Dr. An ice pack could't hurt either- especially after all that range time. Lucky Dog!!:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts