EDC mod that would make even Mike P proud

Discussion in 'Glock Forum' started by Argyle64, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

So I decided to modify a Blackhawk SERPA holster to fit in my Every Day Carry bag. Without going into too much detail I have provided pictures. I basically affixed some velcro to the back of the SERPA holster and it will stick to the inside of the back pocket or any other MOLLE system. So without further ado, here are the pics. These are in chronological order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. dutchs

dutchs Well-Known Member

That is great!! Where , do tell, did you get that bag?? I want one.

3. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I got it on Amazon but I believe Cheaper Than Dirt sells them also. Amazon was cheaper though. ;)

4. SeventiesWreckers

SeventiesWreckers Load Bearing Wall

Nice, functional & simple. Better than carrying pistol rugs, they take up too much space. Great idea.

5. SHOOTER13

SHOOTER13 RETIRED MODERATOR Sponsor Lifetime Supporting Member

Real nice mod...!!

6. zipper046

zipper046 Member Supporter

Nice job!!! I like it!

7. g21redman

g21redman just wants to watch the world burn.

very nice... how we'll does it do when you pull the gun out? any problems at all?

8. Shooting98

Shooting98 Member

Great job! What kind of bag is that?

9. RRoss

RRoss If it goes boom or bang, I want to play with it! Lifetime Supporting Member

Nice work! Looks like it was made to be there.

10. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

I have zero problems when drawing the pistol. The holster stays secure the entire time. That bag is aMulti-Functional Tactical Messenger Bag by UTG. It's $30 on www.cheaperthandirt.com. It's the same Jumbo Versipack from Maxpedition but doesn't cost $100.

11. Why you say that?

[​IMG]

12. BLCKWLF

BLCKWLF GrassHopper

I have the same bag… ill do the same thing, i like it and its so much cheaper than the velcro attachment thing for the serpa!!!

13. ZOMBIESLAYER

ZOMBIESLAYER New Member

14. antek

antek New Member

Looks great!

15. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

Duh!!! You make concealment holsters. I did something for concealment that I figured you would have thought of already or at least be proud of me. You're never proud of me. Why won't you love me? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

;) :p

16. GunnerGSP

GunnerGSP Active Member

Never mind him Argyle...

You had me at concealment. :p

17. sglide05

sglide05 Very Cool Member Supporter

I've never heard the term EDC before. What does that mean?

18. sglide05

sglide05 Very Cool Member Supporter

Never-mind. It means every day carry.

19. Whooops, guess I read into that to deep. I do think it is a VERY slick idea though.

At least Serpa's serve a useful purpose for things such as this and permanent mounting options because on the hip they do not belong!:p;)

20. Argyle64

Argyle64 New Member

What's nice about the SERPA in this bag is I'm the only one that can disengage it. If anyone tries to reach into the bag they can't defeat the safety and draw the weapon. Only a lefty carrying this bag can do so.