Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
636 Posts
I just picked up a traditional LED Maglite xl50... fits in my tach mount perfectly and it pushes 110 lumens... $30 at Target.

I have a few others that put out more light but honestly... the Maglite is $30 and has high, low, strobe, and runs on AAA... its almost perfect.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
216 Posts
You guys want a 2000 lumen (measured output) light for $150 shipped?

Go here and use the code "POWERED" (all caps)

http://gunsafari.com/nitecore-tm11-tiny-monster-3-cree-xm-l-2000-lumen-led-flashlight
The brightest hand light I have seen to this point is the Blackbear lights at 1050 Lumens. In my job, I've been on this never ending search for a bright light that will cut through smoke. I wonder if this one might do the job. If nothing else, looks like a good home defense light. I may have to give it a try.

·
Registered
216 Posts
The link has the price set at $260.00, I believe it was. So the $150.00 sale must be over. I'm going to google it in a bit to see if I can find another sale price some where. Or, as we say down here in the south....som'ers

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
SquadCapt4 said:
The link has the price set at $260.00, I believe it was. So the $150.00 sale must be over. I'm going to google it in a bit to see if I can find another sale price some where. Or, as we say down here in the south....som'ers
Did you enter the code? It's part of the checkout process. It will show the discounted price before final checkout. I saw a post where someone did it on 3 may. So make sure to try.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
42,300 Posts
Streamlight Microstream

Carry in my off side pocket. Clips in corner of pocket like my pocket knife on the opposite pocket. Every Day Carry means you have it on you not in your truck or bag.
Clip is configured to slide on ballcap bill. 24 lumens bright enough for most jobs. About $17 and takes 1 AAA battery.

Office supplies Writing implement Office equipment Tints and shades Font

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts