Glock Firearms banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 1.5" brown leather gun belt. I currently use a blackhawk belt for the range, but it doesn't always work with being a business professional. Any suggestions for a nice looking (nothing fancy) gun belt?

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
I've had good luck with custom made belts. My EDC belt is 1.5" saddle leather. No stitching, just some tooling. Super sturdy, doesn't stretch out. It only cost $25 too. It's not super thick either.

Finger Thumb Wood Fashion accessory Terrestrial animal

Brown Automotive lighting Wood Watch Clock

Revolver String instrument Wood String instrument Bag

Body jewelry Wood Gold Amber Jewellery

Attachments

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Not sure how "dressy" this belt needs to be, but I got this one for $20 from Tractor Supply. It seems nice and sturdy and for the price I figured why not give it a try.

It goes well with jeans and/or khakis.

There is another similar one at TS, but less rigid. The one I bought has the beefy roller buckle.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,214 Posts
Check out Looper Leather or Blackhawk. I recommend any leather belt with permastiff or kydex woven into it.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
41,592 Posts
Stay away from this 5.11 belt. The edges rubbed off exposing the white liner underneath. Looked like ass after a few times worn. Found this out too long after I bought them to return. Gave them to goodwill.

Rectangle Jewellery Bicycle part Strap Font

Attachments

·
Sheep Dog-MCLMM
430 Posts
+1 for looper. I've toured their facility before and had them do a couple one off things for me. Really nice people.

·
771 Posts
Not sure how "dressy" this belt needs to be, but I got this one for $20 from Tractor Supply. It seems nice and sturdy and for the price I figured why not give it a try.

It goes well with jeans and/or khakis.

There is another similar one at TS, but less rigid. The one I bought has the beefy roller buckle.
Thanks for the tip on TS...I have one within 5 miles, and honestly, have not thought about looking there...

·
Registered
2,115 Posts
Thanks for the tip on TS...I have one within 5 miles, and honestly, have not thought about looking there...
Yeah...it's worth a look if there is one that close. Remember, there are a couple of belts that look like the one I pictured (at least at the TS where I was). Look for the one with the larger/roller buckle. Very few of their belts would work for EDC, but the one I picked up seems quite nice for the price.

Someone else on here mentioned the TS option. I can't remember who it was or I would give them credit for the idea.

·
Registered
10 Posts
tuamike said:
Looking for a 1.5" brown leather gun belt. I currently use a blackhawk belt for the range, but it doesn't always work with being a business professional. Any suggestions for a nice looking (nothing fancy) gun belt?
I've been using a Dickies "work" belt from Wal-Mart. $12.00. It's brown and could be worn dress or casual.

·
GrassHopper
8,204 Posts
I have certain sizes of blackhawk leather belts In stock.

Though personally I use a double thick faded glory belt I got at Wally world for $12...

And my dress belt is a nylon/leather reversible belt by victorinox for $20.

Both are really stiff and affordable...

·
"The Sarge"
668 Posts
Kramer Horse Hide or Com-tac kydex reinforced belts have worked very good with me. Bill

·
Glock, Victorinox, Maxpedition. Repeat.
111 Posts
Crossbreed. Super thick, comfy, very supportive with G26 or G19. A bit pricey, but well worth it. They have brown belts available too, as well as different designs (like weave, etc...).

Attachments

·
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Texmos said:
Crossbreed. Super thick, comfy, very supportive with G26 or G19. A bit pricey, but well worth it. They have brown belts available too, as well as different designs (like weave, etc...).
How did you size it compared to a normal non-carry belt?

1 - 20 of 28 Posts