Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I need to
Move fast , I realize you folks are up to speed on all of this Glock stuff , but if it’s a good deal I may be able to get it today , ( tomorrow it will be snapped up by someone who does not care )

·
Premium Member
9,914 Posts
I wouldn't bend over backwards for it but that's just me.

·
Premium Member
14,913 Posts
I don’t think it’s especially collectible and price seems kinda high but I could be wrong.
I feel like the days of $250-$350 used Glocks of any generation may be gone. Unless it’s a legal to do a private sale in your state. That’s what I’m seeing in WA state anyway. We cannot do private sales / transfers anymore though.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,305 Posts
I feel like the days of $250-$350 used Glocks of any generation may be gone. Unless it’s a legal to do a private sale in your state. That’s what I’m seeing in WA state anyway. We cannot do private sales / transfers anymore though.
Possibly. I always base used Glock prices on what I can get them for from police distributors.
Granted these are out of stock online but there always tends to be some in the case at the store. Sometimes even better deals in store.
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Font Gun accessory

Air gun Gun barrel Trigger Gun accessory Font

·
Registered
Glock 17. Easy on my arthritis
33 Posts
Possibly. I always base used Glock prices on what I can get them for from police distributors.
Granted these are out of stock online but there always tends to be some in the case at the store. Sometimes even better deals in store.
View attachment 279269
View attachment 279270
Is this the Dallas Texas location? They were the only place with ammo for sale for a long time. We walked in and they had a pallet load of 9mm. Then poof nothing for civilians. I bribed friends and family to go with me to Gebos and wait in line starting at 5am so I could get more. They allocated two boxes per customer.

·
Glockin’ since 1993
50,305 Posts
Is this the Dallas Texas location? They were the only place with ammo for sale for a long time. We walked in and they had a pallet load of 9mm. Then poof nothing for civilians. I bribed friends and family to go with me to Gebos and wait in line starting at 5am so I could get more. They allocated two boxes per customer.
Yep. The Dallas store.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts